I got stood up.. What should I do?

Redabc123

He never pressured me for sex, he made jokes about my rule.
But that is pressure. He's "jokingly" putting you down about your boundaries. He's attempting to make you feel like you're being ridiculous for having such a rule, like a little kid or something.

Honestly, he's done you a favour by standing you up this, because now you know for sure he's a jerk. You shouldn't think about him again, and find some local guy who will respect you to date.

But that is pressure. He's "jokingly" putting you down about your boundaries. He's attempting to make you feel like you're being ridiculous for having such a rule, like a little kid or something.

Honestly, he's done you a favour by standing you up this, because now you know for sure he's a jerk. You shouldn't think about him again, and find some local guy who will respect you to date.

Lets hope who ever is next he is decent it's been rough out there.. This guy takes the cake for one of the fakest people I have ever met.

Well he responded with some fake apology and that he was going something and wanted to be alone, I didn't respond and don't plan on responding .. I'm glad things didnt go further.. This dating thing sucks... Thanks for the support guys

I bet you a million bucks he found a booty call or went out with the guys. What he did was the ultimate level of rudeness. Leaving you to drive all the way out there and not even tell you to not go or that he wasn't going. A total loser.

Better you found this out now before laying down with him.

Everything happens for a reason, and deep down your intuition was right in telling you not to sleep with him just yet.

Archived