Im in love with a good friend and she knows it, what to do?

hi everyone, got a dilemma that ive been stressing over for the past few days and want to put to rest. SO i have really liked this girl for the past year and a half. We have always been really good friends, and still are, but i want to be more. through gossip and friends she knows that i like her more than just a friend, and the other day when we went to see a movie, things seemed right and we held hands. We then went to her house and layed on her bed and watched another movie while holding hands. that was three days ago and i havent gotten to talk to her for over a minute since. I dont know if she isnt interested, or there is a reason that she isnt calling me. what do u guys think? did she get freaked out? is she not calling me back because she doesnt want anything romantic to happen. I need to talk to her, but i really dont want things to be awkward because we have always been such good friends and i wouldnt want anything to ruin that. Thanks for the advice.

dude your fine, when girls let you hold your hand your fine, thats a good sign. and if you havent called her in a couple days thats good, too much attention drives em away. girls display mixed signals when they like someone. usually when you like them and theyve known it for a while they just happen to like you after a while if you arent annoying, i guess it somehow displays confidence...idk man, good luck seems like you havent screwed up on anything.

If you're head over heels, you're going to have to convey that you like her through your actions - hold her hand more often, carress her, maintain deep eye contact, etc. Do not start telling her how you feel because that's too instantaneous and is going to make her feel weird - just going from a friend one day to pouring your heart out the next. Take it slow. Call her soon and ask her out again. Maybe she's been busy.

If she is holding hands with you at the movies, at her house, and you are laying on her bed then she probably likes you back. Try not to worry about it too much. Just takes things slow--go about this just like you have been doing so far and things should be ok.

Love