I recently began a relationship with a woman who I am really attracted to. She is not butch at all, and is very feminine, but also very strong and athletic (former college hockey player -not to mention drop-dead gorgeous!) While our relationship is great, I am getting uncomfortable in the bedroom. She is EXTREMELY aggressive, and sometimes very rough.

I guess my question is about lesbian sexual etiquette. I have dated girls for about 10 years, but I've never been into fisting, anal toys, really rough sex, etc. I don't want to seem "prude", but last night she really hurt me (almost ended up in the hospital).

What can I do? If I object, I look like a priss. Is this normal stuff?

Hello Asenath Waite,

If you don't feel comfortable with the things shes doing you NEED to tell her that you don't like it. If she thinks your a "prude" for not being into stuff like that well, then so be it. If the stuff shes doing physically hurts you, girl you need to speak up. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both parties. Good luck. 8)

• 1 year later...

Ouch, yeah, if you almost ended up in the hospital that's pretty scary stuff. It doesn't sound like sex with your gf has been very pleasurable. You should communicate that with her and she should be okay with that. Does she mistake your cries for help as moans of ecstasy?! If she's not okay with that then you are in a bad relationship. Both parties should be able to communicate likes and dislikes about sex. Sex is just as much about communication as it is about the actual deed.

• 2 weeks later...

i am totally with them. you really should say something because you could be seriously injured. trust me it's not fun to have to go to the hospital for something like that and have to explain what happened. it your gf really likes you then she should have no problem with eaising up on you.

• 1 month later...

Well, first of all, no, not all lesbians are like this. I agree with what the other members have said... if you are uncomfortable, move away from this girl! I know i should be open-minded but it sounds like she has 'issues'... Call me old fashioned but sex is supposed to be fun, steamy, erotic, and a spiritual union

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with all these women. Sex is supposed to be a pleasant and gratifying part within your lovemaking, not something that you have to endure.

Was I in such situation and I would be clear about what I like and dislike in bed.

If she loves you, she will listen to you and will respect your needs. You have to be firm about that. Whatever you do in bed should be always approved by both parts involved.

If she is not willing to listen to your needs and makes you feel bad about them, she is not even caring about your feelings. So, why have sex with her?

Whatever is done against your consentment is molesting. Not lovemaking. If she insists doing that, she should go for some counseling.

Gillakin

PS. Just a curiosity. Does she allow you to do to her what she does to you?