There is this chick i've liked since the beginning of the semester, lets call her Mary. Well, I finally got up the nerve to ask her out. Well actually, we skipped class together, me, her and Connie.

Then the next monday I asked if she wanted to go with me to Starbucks after class and she agreed. So we went there and went to the mall and hung out.

Well, we've been hanging out before and after class for about 3 weeks now (?). Monday was my birthday and she got me a card telling me how she's enjoyed getting to know me and looking forward to getting to know me better.

We get along so well. I've never hit it off so well with anyone in my entire life. We can talk about everything and anything and there's never a moment of silence between us. We agree on just about everything and what we don't, we don't talk about lol

Anyway, earlier today I called her (her parents are strict about who she hangs out with) and asked if she'd want to do something. She said she was going to walmart and asked me to meet her at the school. So we did and i went to walmart with her. And she told me Connie didn't like me cuz she heard me say a curse word in class one day. And I said "so that means you can't hang out with me anymore?" and she said "no. I don't care what she thinks of you."

Does this sound like she's liking me more than as just a friend?

oh another thing...I kind of put my arm around her waist a few times while we were walking together and she never said anything or asked me to move my arm or tried to move it. And then I told her i'ma do that in front of Connie just to piss her off and she said "no, don't do that" and laughed.

She also invited me to her church to meet her parents. Cuz she said the only way that I'd really be able to hang out with her outside of school is by getting approval from her parents. She's 3 yrs younger than I.

if anyone can help or if anyone needs more info, lemme know. I just need to know if she'd like to be more than friends. Because i've known chicks to be like this, but it never ended up going any further.

thanx!!!

First off, Don't say chicks in front of her parents, its a real big turn off for inpressions. It sounds like she likes you more then a friend though, the age difference might be a problem at first but if you give good impressions to the parents and others I doubt that they would mind so much. Good luck with the relationship to come.

I think you got yourself in a great situation, You two share common interests and enjoy each others presense. Sure you might be older than her but if you really like her too, you shouldn't worry about it. Besides, 3 years isn't that much (although some may beg to differ, but that's for another topic) and there isn't anything wrong with that.

In my opinion, she probably does like you more than a friend. A big giveaway would be if you talk about anything personal. Also, if she wants you to meet her parents, then I'd say that is also a big indication of her fondness for you. There is not harm in asking her as well. The worse case scenario would be if she all of a sudden you turn into a jerk and start acting foolish around everyone causing her to second guess you. So when you see her parents, just act calm and respectful and you should be fine. As for her friend, don't worry about her, it's hard for a guy to act perfect around everyone all the time.