I don't Understand Why He Calls

Okay...it has been 10 months since I broke up with my boyfriend. We were together for two years and the last six months we argued all the time. So i broke up him. Then I wanted him back but in the two days we had been apart he had practically moved another girl into his house. Well this showed me that he had something going on with her while we were still together. He would come back saying he wanted to get back together stay for a couple days and then run right bak to her. Finally 6 months after being with her he broke up with her. We got back together for a few weeks and then i find another girl at his house. I was done with it. He brakes up with this new girl after two months and starts calling me again. Within 2 days that he had broken up with his latest fling he calls to tell me that he has found the one and nevr felt like this about anyone. At this point i could care less because i felt like he just used me and that was it. He is now dating this girl ( the one he says)...funny thing he met this girl on his job he runs a route and she works in a bank. He called her the weekend he broke up with the other girl went and visited her that weekend...she lives in a differnt state and from the 2 days he visited her he is professing his undieing love for her. I don't want him back anymore but he calls me all the time now. He just called to wish me a happy thanksgiving and i don't understand why. When i wanted him back more than anything he didn't know that i exsisted. Now i want nothing to do with him and he calls. He has a new girlfriend and he says she is the one so why keep calling me.

It sounds like he's has serious commitment issues. It seems he just sticks around for the "honeymoon" phase of the relationship then cuts and runs. It's not uncommon for these types of people to want to connect with their ex's after a breakup. I know, I'm in a similar situation. My ex seems to be constantly yoyoing me (she wants me back, then a few days later, I need space, blah, blah, blah). The best advice I can give you is to stop answering his calls. Eventually, he'll get the message.

when you find the answer... lol.. let me know. I have been weird like that and called my exes in the past. Some even years later. For some reason, I have some infatuation of knowing how their lives are. I think sometimes it's just a problem of letting things go. I have some exes I had a hard time understanding why they acted the way they did. Sometimes later on, it just makes me feel better knowing how they have been to put a reason on something. But I could be wrong. I could just be a complete imbilsole! lol I do have my own marriage problems now, that could be put in that catagory too!