should I phone her?

Yesterday I met someone on the train. We chatted and we kind of talked about the possibility of going to lunch sometime during the week because she also works in the CBD. Before she got off at her station I asked for her number and she gave me her card. Today I sent her an email but got no reply. Should I call her mobile? or should I assume that she's not interested?

Its only being a day. Relax.

If you call her so fast and all, you would gie the impression rhat you are desperate etc.

Don't think about her. Just go about doing your stuff. When she is ready to call she will call. If after a week, she doesn't , then call her and say hi!.

Don't seem over-eager etc. Just take it easy.

Treat her, like you will treat your friends. =)

R.L.

yeah, hang in there a bit. I know from experience sometimes you are just in a meeting, or training, or business stuff, that you dont get to check your e-mail every hour or so.

Give it AT LEAST until Friday before you react again. If you have not heard from her then, try calling, or make sure the e-mail adress you used is correct. Send it off with a "delivery /read receipt" request if you are using outlook. That way you will know she at least received or opened it.

Good Luck!

Yesterday I met someone on the train. We chatted and we kind of talked about the possibility of going to lunch sometime during the week because she also works in the CBD. Before she got off at her station I asked for her number and she gave me her card. Today I sent her an email but got no reply. Should I call her mobile? or should I assume that she's not interested?

You know what to do. Yes, you do. Why must you seek approoval?

Now go call her

Give her a little bit of time. Sometimes emails don't get there right away, or you are busy and don't have time to read or reply to them. If you don't hear from her this week, call her monday (due to the holiday) and ask her to go to lunch on a specific day and time. sometime is too general. most girls already have plans for sometime, but she might be open on a specific day, and it will send a better signal about you. Good luck. Just don't be desperate, no matter how desperate you feel, it is just an impulse feeling.

Wait. Wait some more. Then ring her.

Try not to use email next time! It creates unnecessary problems by putting the ball in her court. By having to wait for an email reply, it creates lots of unnecessary problems for you - you start to think 'will she say yes', 'will she reply', etc. Plus, you run the risk of mail ending up in the junk box and getting deleted. By calling her, you'll get an immediate reply and you wont have to go throught the whole 'will she?' 'should i?' process.

hope that helps.

dude: assuming she's not interested is the #1 way to die alone (im kinda kidding, but not really (2 lonley uncles poor them))

Email is tough too, tone of voice, being serious or not is not indicated and can seriously F**** stuff up!

anyway, im no expert on the rest but in terms of calling, do it

Gotta agree with the rest! Wait for a week, then call and ask her directly. Whatever you say over phone, just don't hang up with her word that she'll call you at a later date to fix the exact day and time. Chances are she'll never call back.

Be creative when you make the call. You can call pretending to be a business contact, you know, then joke with her for a little while before revealing who you really are.

Good luck!

First off, an email... she probably won't get until Monday. It is a holiday weekend, so she could have gone off to see her family. Second... I agree with most everyone, you should wait. The thing is... I know the weekend is here, and if you wait until Monday, you won't have lunch until later... and if she works she probably likes to schedule ahead of time. I don't know if anyone has read the book just not that into you: but many of us females have... and it suggests after about 3 days.. if you haven't heard from him.. he's just not that into you... If you are interested, don't give up, call her Sunday evening around 7, and mention lunch again for two days later... have a suggestion of time and date ready, so she knows you are planning it and thinking about it.