I need help before I crash horribly

My girlfriend and I have just split from a relationship of 19 months. She said that she wants a break. I had almost no say in this while I was talking on the phone with her. I was crying my eyes out so badly for the next 2 nights I felt like dying. I was coughing blood and puked from it also (I guess I made myself sick). I was going to get her a christmas present, a bracelet that said "me" and "her" forever. She said the reason for the break up was that she has liked another guy for a week. Then she said this in an away message of hers: "u know what i love to be yelled at for my thinking what i want, doing what i want and saying what i want, hmmm maby it's not my life at all, maby its being ran by every1 else, feelings fade, we grow apart, so sorry 2 every1 i have hurt, cuz it doesn't matter if i was every hurt, nope doesn't, oh well, goin back 2 my hole......"

The question I ask is this: what can I do to make myself live as if I could continue living, and what should I expect from this "break"? Because I love her with all my heart, did and still do. Please someone answer my cry

Hey,

I am going through the exact same thing right now. You can follow my story link removed .

She said the same things to me - she needed a break and there is this other guy she is interested and she hasn't felt the same about me for the past 2 months, although she acted totally the same.

Good luck man - i wish you the best. If you wanna talk i'm here.

well to get more detailed ive had a bad 2 months and I kind of ignored her or threw it at her and before i could change she cut me as a bf. So how can I live again after a cut so cold? I feel as if my heart skips a beat now and then and my asthma kicks in. I so would like to talk to her but i can't without getting her angry with me huh?

yeah man

you're better off. you deserve better and you will find someone else i promise..you are worth it. i'm so sorry about all of this, i've been there. but you can get through it. just realize that you are still young and will love again. there are so many great people out there and you deserve someone better. take care dude and msg me if you want, i know what you're going through

Well... I guess my opinion differs from everyone here.

Pain is a normal process of a breakup. It's normal, it's a phase you have to go through. Especially after bad communication with your ex.

I suggest this. Give yourself, and her, a week or two to cool off. Then attempt to talk with her. Don't ask her " What has gone wrong " or " What have I done wrong? " Neither of you needs pity at this point. You need understanding. If you leave it in ignorance, then hatred will grow out of nowhere.

As a neutral point of view, you should try to see things her way, too. How she could see them, and why she'd get mad. Maybe it'd help you a little bit to understand the situation.

And don't drive yourself sick over this... Please. Nobody deserves it. Anybody can stop the pain, if they really want to. If you're clinging to the pain ( I've been through it, too. ), then nobody else can help you on that except yourself.

E-mail me or message me if you want, I'm always available for someone who needs some support.

To answer the question from before when it was said why would I even bother to stay with her? The answer is simple. I love her. Yea it might be cheesy or whatever you may think, but ya she hurt me real good by breaking up, and if I wanted to be the Hulk and unleash my anger #1 that wouldnt get me far in getting her back with me, #2 If she didn't do everything she has for me in the past, I probably wouldn't have even considered the fact of going back, just moving forward.

A straight answer though, I love her to death, and I can't give up what i thought was so powerful in less then a week. So im going to give it at least a week before I talk to her. Then see what happens from there. I just don't know what to say when that week is up.