Just venting .....my worries....

Hey!

Well, as most of you might remember from my posts, I've been, well, depressed enough...I din't cuy myself for a long while....Everything got better after a while...I have a new bf (who I really care for, but I'm trying not to get too attached to him, cuz I'm afraid of getting hurt again...eventhough it will prbly hapen eventually... ), I am slowly getting my grades up and seemed to have an easier time to concentrate...

Only saturday night , I don;t know why, but the fact that my dad yelled at me just did it and i lost control...i cut myself...not bad, but I still did it...and I had stopped....now everyone thinks that I've stopped for good and I don't have the heart to tell them otherwise( worry them only because of that....)...I'm starting to have trouble concentrating again...and sleeping.....I don't know....I don't wanna go see the psycho( I canceled my two next appointements, so she wouldn't see the cuts) cuz then she'd tell everyone.....And now that I have a bf, everytimei talk to him and he says he wants to talk about something serious, i just presume that he wants to break up!...I don't know,....maybe I'm just turning paranoid...probly

Well, if anyone has any advice or comments, please!

thx lots!

ok i can understnad you not wanting people to know but when you did it before was there a friend there that helped you that you can trust. if so maybe you should confide in them cuz they might be able to help you stop with out everyone knowing. maybe you should ask your boy friend what he wants to talk about. try not to jump to conclutions and don't make your self suffer over it. Good luck

• 4 weeks later...

i think you need to calm down. you should see ur phsychiatrist or whoever because theyre there to help you. maybe it will be a gd thing if everyone nos ur cutting again but i doubt theyl tell ne1. they have confidentiallity clauses. and i think yes you are getting a bit paranoid. good luck with wateva u choose to do.