How to stand out from the other guys??

incredble

Alright.. there is this girl, and so many guys like her.. how do i stand out? n get her to see im different n to choose me, she alredy says im cute n we have a class together and i know both of her friends n they all say im cute.. but i think when they say im cute they dont mean it like bf cute they mean it like baby cute.....

Ok i'll try to be helpfull and look at it from the human point of view

Be your self , try to find out something that you are both interested in

or just ask her out and accept whatever the answer is but keep in mind , don't try to be funny , be respectfull , don't be sarcastic , try to be modest .

and most of all good luck .

Alright.. there is this girl, and so many guys like her.. how do i stand out? n get her to see im different n to choose me, she alredy says im cute n we have a class together and i know both of her friends n they all say im cute.. but i think when they say im cute they dont mean it like bf cute they mean it like baby cute.....

Flirt with other girls in front of her. Act like you dont need her. Dont shower her with attention.

Most importantly, be yourself. Don't change anything about you in order to please this girl!

That aside, have you actually talked to this girl? It sounds like your conversation so far has been you picking up hallway rumors - which are highly unreliable. Just strike up a conversation. You have a class together? Ask her if you can study for the big test together this weekend - and afterwards maybe go ice skating? Perhaps her friends would like to come? (But only if you feel comfortable with her friends!)

Be sweet,be yourself, but be willing to take "no" for an answer if she's going to pass up a perfectly adorable guy. 8) Her loss.

i talk to her alot when we all get on the buss and in that class every other day, sometimes inbetween hall ways n in the courtyard, she smiles n waves... but she dose that to every one all the girls do that..

other day i was walking really close to here n a kid came by n separated us n he said she is his girl she said hes just joking n we kept walking...(i know the kid though it was nothing serious he proble likes this girl too)

sorry for double post, btw she kept saying hes just joking making sure it was clear.. maybe a sign that she is single and wants me to ask her to hang out....*me getting excited*

(not like that u pervs)

oh yea for u carrots: yes i really like this girl she looks like someone i likes in my old sko0l but had no chance.. this time i might have a chance and its not only the looks

Hey there,

Honestly, I think you should ask her out before someone else does. It sounds like she is comfortable around you and that's a very good thing. Spend some time with her and go for it. Nobody ever succeeded without trying first.

Good luck

Do's

Do compliment her once, right after you see her

Do call when you say you are going to call

Do give her lot's of space

Do be a gentleman

Do show interest in her when she talks to you.

Do be on time, if you are running late call her.

Do kiss her when the time is right, don't skip this one cuz it's important

Don'ts:

Do not supplicate

Do not compliment her too much

Do not buy her gifts

Do not act like you need her

Do not be nervous or try to act like someone you're not

Well I don't understand why Double J says 'Don't compliment her too much' I just find that if you want to be distict from other guys you should compliment her, talk to her as often and make her feel comfortable around you.

Goodluck!

Suzy,

It really depends on this girl's personality and how much attention she normally receives. If she is used to guys drooling all over her, then over- complimenting doesn't make you stand out at all - it just makes you look like the rest of the guys. It makes her think "Ugh, another guy that is willing to worship the ground I walk on." So, being a little more aloof with this type of girl might work better.

Now, if she's more of a low key girl, average looking or whatever, then yes, a few compliments here and there would be nice. But even then you should not over do it. I think complimenting a girl has nothing to do with making her feel more comfortable around you - you could do that without complimenting her all the time. The more you compliment, the more needy you seem. Again, a few compliments (when she least expects it) is okay, but don't be afraid to tease her and show her that you're comfortable with yourself, and that you don't depend on her perception of you for anything.

ight u guys helped soo much... thanx one more thing.. i see her alot in the halls n i really wanna go stop her n say whats up but i think everyone will look at me n it will be obvious i like her n she might think it weird.. i donno when i see her walking wit her friends do i stop her to say hi or just wave or smile.. when we see each other in the hall from a distance we both smile at each other

Double J is right on the money here. When you compliment an already hot guy or girl too much they start to think you are only interested in them for their appearance, not WHO they are. Very good looking people are used to others complimenting them all the time (usually) so when one more person does it --and overdoes it- it seems like a pick up line almost.

Instead focus on other things about them, like finding out what their favorite band is or what book they last read... you get the idea. This will show genuine interest. Not just an interest in their looks.

The kiss I think it important because sometimes you kinda like someone but you're not really sure. When you kiss you kind of see how the other person feels about you ( by they way the kiss and hold you) and it can make a big difference in your feelings. At least this is how it's been for me. So don't skip that part.