Friends with benefits.

huirhg

Im just out of a relationship with a guy i loved and we tried to be friends but then cut me out completley telling me not to contact him

But i met a friend of a friend who was just out of a 16 month relationship and we kissed. He said all these things like i really like you but dont want to hurt you cause i dont want to be exclusive with anyone, i said ok cause i amnt really that interested in him anyway i just was just using it to get over my ex.

This was 2 days ago and at a friends party last night we kissed and he asked me to another one tomorrow.

Thing is i dont know if i can do a fwb thing because i still love my ex and dont want to hurt him and i dont want fall for this guy when its never gonna be exclusive and get hurt by him kissing other girls . I think ill end it?

considering this is how you feel, you should not enter into a fwb with him.

If you were in a place where you didn't still have loyalites to your ex and you just wanted sex for sex's sake, my answer would be different.

IMO, someone who cut me out of their life and told me not to contact them aren't owed fidelity--I'd be getting on with my own life and not really caring how it made them feel. I no longer owed them that.

Archived