don't know how to feel...

Well this is a semi-long story, so please everyone bare with me.

Me(19) and my boyfriend(21) of 2 and 1/2 years have been living together for the past 6monthes, we've had our ups and downs. lately things have been looking up for us, we even didn't fight for a week which is a big accomplishment for us. Anyone his parents don't agree with us living or being together because he is muslim and i'm not, so we have been keeping it a secret and just sneeking around. well anyway his parents have been hassling him about school, moving out, and all that so he has been pretty depressed and has had a lot of pressure on him. so i've been doing my best to comfort him. but today was a big blow up, they keep bugging him to move back home and all this stuff. so i guess he went over there and has decided to move. i mean i kind of understand why he has to do it, and i've tried to be strong about it. but i know once he moves i won't see him very often, i mean i might see him every weekend which is fine but i don't have very many friends and no family. and i know i will be extremely sad/depressed when he leaves, and don't know what i will do. i just need some advice on how to deal with this. because i hurt so badly and i'm very confused.

thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions.