Getting something started....?

finittz

I like this girl and im not sure if she likes me or not... Im new to this, i havent had a gf or date b4. I dont know what to do....do i just ask her out?? It seems kind of ocward... I have known her for a couple months now and have been progressivly talkin more and more...she is one of those girls that always is hanging out with her friends(I know her closest school friends)...today we went to the science centre as a school trip and her friend invited me to come with them...so i went along with 4 of her other girl friends. It was fun... OK so now back to going out with her....so how do i go about this??? do i tell her i like her and see what she says...or ask if she wants to go out sometime....or ????

I dont know....someone plz help me

Thank you in advance

Before you go out with her, you should spend more time with her and see if she gives you any signs that she likes you. I wouldnt just ask her out, that seems too rash and u probably wont have a good result. Chill with her more and just have a good time. Going on a date at 15 shouldnt be ur primary focus.

ok thats what i thought....that i shouldnt just ask her on a date....another thing is that her friends and other friends that are girls ask who i like all the time and say they can hook me up...should i tell them or will it just make it worse

....btw what signs can i give to show that i like her while we are hanging out....and if she doesnt invite me should i ask if i can come along or how can i join in....becuz she seems very close to her friends but then i dont think she minds havin guys around...

AHHHH im so confused.