Please, I Need The Help From The ENA Family.

trust101

Please I need your help. Just like I use to beg my ex now I am begging you.

I know I posted something about this before but something new has come up. My girlfriend of 8 months dumped me 7 days ago. I loved her and thought I would spend my whole life with her and we talked about very serious things. But then 7 days ago she dumped me & said her dad doesn't want her to end up with me. Anyway, what also happened was I got drunk and broke up with her during our 3 months and begged her the next day to take me back, which she did. During the night I got drunk I skyped with my friend and told her all the things I found wrong about her. But I soon realised I didn't care about that because I was madly in love with her. Now that she has moved back to her home a month ago, my friend told her everything I said to her and she believed him. I managed to convince her that it wasn't true and I then thought things were great again but the day after she told me she can't be with me. So I went NC from then on. I personally think the excuse about her dad is bs because I made the mistake of stalking her fb only to find she and my ex friend (who she just met) have not only met up couple times but also flirt with each other on fb. I don't officially know if they are a couple but I was doing great after a couple days and realised I didn't care about her anymore, didn't care if she was the perfect girl to anyone or was sleeping with him. Honestly I didn't and the reason I didn't is because of NC I realised the things she did (which I didn't notice before) to me. But all of a sudden I don't know what to do. I still haven't broken NC but need your help to see through this girl who as Edmund Exley helped me realise, was definetly playing with me AND STILL IS. But now I don't know so I need your help. Will you please help me out? This is what has happened:

Today is Saturday for me. She dumped me last Sunday. NC from me from Monday. Everything below is from her.

Mon: - 1 fb message (I was crying after I hung up with you, we were perfect together. It just had to be that something else got in the way)

- 1 sms (I don't want it to be over, we were perfect together)

Tue: - nothing.

Wed: - (I was crying after I read your last sms (before we broke up). Come back her quickly and steal me back)

Thur: - nothing

Fri: - nothing.

Sat (2day):

- 1 fb msg (i miss you so much. somethings come over me again and its hanging like a cloud over my head. im at my parents surgery and ive spent the last 40 mins in the bathroom and in the staffroom crying.

you were my best friend, you knew what to say when i was upset. when i cried with you on the phone before i left, you were my voice of reason.

i would do anything to forget about my world just for one minute and be in your arms.

ive never said it before, because i didnt believe it, but i believe it now, i'll love you forever. near or far, with or without you. no one can replace you, that part of you that knows and understands my biggest fears, no one can replace you, not (the name of my ex mate), not anyone. i wish i could talk to you again).

- 1 sms ( happy bday my dear. you will make a great dr one day and some girl very happy. and me very jealous. always will love you, (Her name)

xoxx.

- 5 missed calls 1 hr later.

Oh yeah my bday is 2moro but because of time difference. So now I don't know what to make of it. I was doing fine before today. What do I do? Please help.

She probably messed around with your friend. She broke that line of trust and is now chasing after you for comfort. Youre doing the right thing by ignoring her. The moment you give in and start showing her affection she will revert back to her cold ways. Ive seen and been through this before.

Archived