Men!!!!!!!

OnceAgain

Sum it all up as much as I can. Husband of 6 years had an affair. I separated from him because I could not take it anymore. No talk of divorce just legally separated right now. I am also in counseling. I met this man and I wasn't even looking. We seemed to really hit it off and went out many times and this has been going on for a couple of months now. The relationship finally got physical (if you know what I mean) this past week. Now the guy won't call me and makes excuses.

I guess I surely set myself up for that one but why does it always seems worse for the person that got cheated on. I am sitting here crying because I blame myself for my husband affair and I sit here crying because I got myself into a relationship where the man used me (well that's what it feels like).

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for what you are going through. I can imagine how you must feel.

You are in a very vulnerable place right now. It sounds to me like you might have been trying to move on too quickly. Don't blame yourself because this guy isn't calling anymore. There could be a number of reasons, including that he is just a jerk. (sorry)

Concentrate on getting yourself in a better place emotionally before going out there and dating again. It could help you make better choices. I can tell you this, I'm sure alot of women have felt used at one point or another... and it was usually not their fault-- they just trusted the wrong person

Hang in there

It always feels wores for the one who got cheated on because most time it comes as a surprise and one is left without love, so he/she will try to fill that lost link in a short amount of time. this is not always a good thing because personal standards will become lower than usual and the person will end up more drpressed. As for some advise take a brake from dating for a few months, enjoy your single life. Take care of your body so that when you put yourself on back on the market you will go into it with confidence.

Sorry you are going though some tought times.

You are kind of like easy pray, and seems the guy took advantage of your emotions. Not your fault, how are you suppose to know? Just take your lesson, learn and move on. Things will get better.

DBL