My wife enjoys public flashing and when we go out she often leaves her panties off show she can show her vagina in the pub etc etc

when we go on holiday she will strip nacked on the beach even if no one else is even topless.

I dont mind her flashing but she is getting more and more daring she told me that yesterday she masterbated in the pub by fingering her vagina under the table and three men who sat accross the room watched her.

now she says she wants me to screw her infront of a audience do you think I should ? or do you think that it will all get worse

Assuming you are on the level regarding your post, I would say that while most fetishistic behavior is acceptable, within limits, I think your wife has gone...beyond...accepted norms. It's all well and good to have the wherewithall and positive self-image to be unafraid to even consider such behavior, but in this particular instance, I believe she's gone past this into the realm of being obsessive, even reckless. Perhaps I'm reading too much into your statements, but it sounds as though this is a behavior that she engages in on a daily basis, as though her 'public' life revolves around this activity. If this is the case, I won't go as far as suggesting she needs professional help, but rather just to remember that as with most things in life, moderation is the key. As to you, if you aren't afraid of being arrested and conduct yourself in a place where there is no possibility of children witnessing your.....fun.....then why not, so long as it doesn't become the parmount ritual or need in your life.

Good luck, and send us some pictures (just kidding!)

Baboon,

Enjoy it while it lasts, wish my wife had 10% of your wifes adventure in her. I dated a girl in college that was pretty much the same way. It was great but it eventually leads to cheating, I also had a friend who had a girl friend who acted the same way... lead to cheating.

Has she always been this way, or has something happened, something bad like a death, or a criminal act?

Crazy

Good luck to yah!