I Just Deleted My Ex Girlfriend From Facebook...Right Move?

we broke up 5 months ago she cheated i deleted her the 1st time after a while she begged me not to delete her in my life i re-added her she told me she she still loved me and was willing to wait as long as i need because she still loved me. i was not interested. 3months later we met and talked about taking it slow and see how it goes after a while she kept contact and asked me out on a date which i couldn't attend but apologised for not going... after being confused of whether to take her back i told her i was going to take some space to see. few days later i decided why not to give it a try and asked her out ... her reply was that she was tired of my stupidities and that i should do whatever i want she was tired and she will not follow me anymore i was a child she got mad. i had the decency to forgive her and keep her as a friend after what she did and she never actually apologised for cheating but tried to put d blame on me... when she pissed me off few days ago she begged me to talk to her in order for her to explain

so she had the nerve to get angry because i told her i was going to take some space then later decided to give it a try and ask her out told me not to talk to her until a particular given date.. she was taking a piss!

and playing games so i just completely deleted her out to my life...in order to move on

Well, you are a guy and its normal to be confuse about the attitude and moody thoughts of women. You know what, as a young teenager, I also experienced the exact feeling your ex girlfriend was going through. For me, if you really wanted to stop and forget everything about you and your ex gf and move on, I think you're on the right track! Iv'e been there and I already experienced these things specifically the cheating thingy. For me, if she really does love you, she'll wait!!! But I think the main reason why she did that to you, trying to put the blame on you because of her PRIDE!!! She doesn't want to lose her pride just for you even if its her mistake or not. And what's worst is that she is really SELFISH and IMMATURE! Why? Because she only thinks of her feelings and she wanted to have your full attention. The time when you said you needed space, she really doesn't understand that word. For me, I think, what she did was to cry and cry up until she thought that her crying momentum was enough to make her feel left out and a martyr. However, that is just an example of being an immature person. But DEFINITELY, IT'S HER LOSS! For sure, she'd realized someday that it was her loss and that she might beg for you to give her another chance. But I doubt she will, because again of her pride. She will just realized it and compare you with her present and on how lucky she was when she met someone like you.

Archived