ENA is like a big family

heartbrokengir

ENA has taught me a lot about relationship dynamics. I realized though each persons breakup is unique...they all are very similar in many ways. When I first came on ENA it was all about me and my breakup. After time it turns into giving back to others who are not as far along in the healing process.

I used to post a lot about my relationship but not much anymore. I believe that is pretty normal.

It's been 2 years....i can only drag out MY stories for so long!!!! lol

Now i have no relationship to post about....so i have to read about others....and relive the pain thru them....

If by chance i help others along the way....so much the better!

And 'smilies' are making me happy this morning.

Best of luck to all as we muddle through life....

ENA has taught me a lot about relationship dynamics. I realized though each persons breakup is unique...they all are very similar in many ways. When I first came on ENA it was all about me and my breakup. After time it turns into giving back to others who are not as far along in the healing process.

I used to post a lot about my relationship but not much anymore. I believe that is pretty normal.

I totally agree with you and I'm feeling the same way. I used to post here more often, but because I am healing nicely and I am not feeling as much pain as each day go by, I post less often. BUT I really want to give back by helping others as much as I can, so I check ENA all the time, just not post as much.

Archived