Saden And I Need Help

I so sad cause the guy I love so much hate me and I want to comittee sucide but I know that all the pain will stil be there in my afterlife right now I'm in a sill quiet move where I'm just not takling to any one cause I'm hurt and saden by the curelty of people

why does the guy you love hate you? was he your boyfriend? husband? i know that i wanted to committ suicide when my boyfriend wanted to leave me. but i did alot of things to hurt him very badly and i am very surprised that he didn't try to kill himself. what is the situation? i was all f-ed up off of a lot of drugs and ended up cheating and lying and a lot of bad things. he told me to leave our house and i sliced myself up pretty good. but now things are better i am going to counseling and that has helped ALOT. so what happened? how old are you? don't kill yourself. it isn't worth it. seriously. even if you think no one loves you there are people that do. does this guy know that you love him? becasue if he doesn't maybe there is someone that loves you that you don't know about. i too am saddened by the cruelty of the world but i look at it like yeah there are lots of things to be sad about but i can probably do something to make someone a little happier in life and have them think that maybe this world isnt so bad and then i feel better because i made someone else feel better.

• 2 years later...