Sensitive penis, girlfriends not liking it

Dntunderstand

What help get her off you mean? J/K.

You should learn how to get her off well before you enter her (and more than once if possible) via foreplay, hand/finger/tongue play. You might want to google how to overcome premature ejaculation and get some indepth guidance on how to get past this. It can be done because all men's tips of their unit is sensitive...you just need educating is all.

Are you using a condom? That should decrease sensitivity. Also there are certain gels/sprays to use on the penis to decrease sensitivity. I think this causes some kind of numbness though that could affect your partner, so ask first. Otherwise, you're likely to get used to the stimulation with time.

What help get her off you mean? J/K.

You should learn how to get her off well before you enter her (and more than once if possible) via foreplay, hand/finger/tongue play. You might want to google how to overcome premature ejaculation and get some indepth guidance on how to get past this. It can be done because all men's tips of their unit is sensitive...you just need educating is all.

O yeah the foreplay is there all the time. i think ima have to google PE. it would help a lot

i think she have to understand that it is out of your control that the tip of your penis is sensitive,, and you guys should give more time to foreplay before penetration, you are not the only man out there who have this issues,, when i don`t have sex for a while i can`t hold it for more than 2 minutes. don`t let her thrust if she is on top or doggy style,, so much pressure on that area may increase the possibility of you ejaculating so fast. it will take sometime to master how to control it, when you are about to ejaculate pull out and hold right under the tip with your thumb and index," sort of making a circle" and press and breath.

change the position when you feel you are about to come, try and put a pillow under your partner`s lower back to give it a lift,, this way you can reach deeper and hopefully make her orgasm, first time is always the fastest one and the more you go the more time it takes to come. just have a conversation, i think i may have couple copies of pdf ebooks in regards to this issue,, if you think that will help, i don`t mind sharing. sexual education can improve this aspect of your life and hers.

We have been together for about 3 and half month and the head of my penis is really sensitive and needless to say when we have intercourse i dont last long. i want to "go" all night. she wants it just as well as i do. shes getting annoyed about it and im embarrassed. Can anyone help?

I had issues where my boyfriend would enter me and cum within 1-2 minutes. We have come a long way. Sometimes he still does but he tries and stops if hes about to and a lot of the time he has been getting me off through masturbation then enters. It works for us, I don't mind doing it this way.

penis has to be sensitive - otherwise what is difference between finger and penis. If it is not sensitive - you can not get erection. There is nothing wrong - penis being sensitive. The only art you must learn - how to control the sensitivity. In the beginning of the sexual life, every one use to be more sensitive, which gradually come under control by won.I think - it happens to females also. You need not be worried for this.

Are you using a condom? That should decrease sensitivity. Also there are certain gels/sprays to use on the penis to decrease sensitivity. I think this causes some kind of numbness though that could affect your partner, so ask first. Otherwise, you're likely to get used to the stimulation with time.

In my experience, these creams suck. They work topically so of course some of it eeks out into the Vagina. Then you have a numb vagina. It actually really sucks. Some of the worst sex I've had was using such a cream.

He should either masturbate beforehand, or use a condom. Or decrease the amount of foreplay if she is wet enough already.

Archived