Love triangle???

manchild99

Ok going try keep it short but want suggestions?? We work together n have fell in love she is unhappy married but has two kids wants to stay for them! We talk everyday at work n get along great she tells me how she loves me n knows I'd make her happy! She also said all I can offer you right now is talking to u at work when we can and only will see me at work etc , but can't call or anything, when she is home because she doesn't want to give up on her family, she said you are my best friend and loves me n knows I'd make her so happy but can't do it right now! She asked me could I work with that situation and keep it the way it is right now? Also she said I don't want u to wait around n miss out on anything! She 34 I'm 33! What you think she really saying or what I should stay friends or bail? Honest truth please everyone reply need some really good ideas and what she is actually thinking! Thanks

Stay away from a married woman. You are not only helping her emotionally cheat on her husband, but you are being lead on as well. You are not able to meet someone available because you are wrapped up in an unavailable woman. Don't go to lunch with her at work an only talk to her in the amount necessary to do your job. She is using you. That is my honest truth reply.

Interesting that all you say exactly how I feel I love her so much n we can be so good together but I'm not going be told I'm not good enough to be with but we can talk n get some emotional help! Hmmm looks like I do the mean thing but tell her I can't just be a friend like this!!

Why would you want to be with someone who is saying they love you when they are married? Lets say she leaves her husband and starts a relationship with you. Do you not worry she'll do the same thing to you one day? If you value qualities like loyalty, trust, integrity and honesty you're not going to get it from her. She may not have physically cheated with you yet but she has overstepped her boundaries as a married person. And as for you how would you like it if a partner was doing things like she's doing behind your back? I doubt you'd appreciate it being done to you so why would you do it to someone else?

Archived