Girlfriend was giving me oral sex, and I lost my erection, please help!

stonecutters93

Hey everyone, this is rather embarrassing because its the first time this has ever happened to me, but my girlfriend was performing oral sex on me the other night and I lost my erection right in the middle of her pleasuring me. Now what had happened was I went down on her first like I always do, and during that time (roughly around 20 minutes, it takes her a long time to get off but she always does) I was so turned on and had a very strong erection for that whole period that I almost lost control just pleasuring her. I even came just a little bit when she had her orgasm.

When she started everything was amazing, she knows exactly how to turn me on and I've never had a problem in the past about holding my erection or about having my orgasm with her. We haven't had actual sex but we do oral about once a week. But from last night I don't know why it happened. I'm not stressed at all about anything and my girlfriend is very, very attractive and I'm always turned on by her. I used to masturbate quite frequently, but since we've started dating I've slowed down quite a bit, except I did masturbate the night before she gave me oral.

I'm really upset about this, and my girlfriend is a little upset too. This sort of thing has never happened to me before ever, and now I'm freaking out a bit and a little scared. I'm scared that my girlfriend will think it has something to do with her when it doesn't, and I'm also afraid that next time we do oral I'll start over thinking and lose my erection again.

If anyone has any suggestions or any kind of advice please I would love it. I'm a little nervous about everything at the moment. Thanks!

I was so turned on and had a very strong erection for that whole period that I almost lost control just pleasuring her. I even came just a little bit when she had her orgasm.

QUOTE]

Simple you had an orgasm, maybe not a big one, but one none the less. Your penis then said, my work here is done until the next time. lol. If it keeps happening then worry. If not all is well.

Simple you had an orgasm, maybe not a big one, but one none the less. Your penis then said, my work here is done until the next time. lol. If it keeps happening then worry. If not all is well.

Exactly. You can even kind of "peak" without actually having an orgasm, I've found, if you get very close. Don't worry about it.

I'm really upset about this, and my girlfriend is a little upset too. This sort of thing has never happened to me before ever, and now I'm freaking out a bit and a little scared. I'm scared that my girlfriend will think it has something to do with her when it doesn't

There's no reason to be upset over it, for you or her. It happens and is normal. You said you came while pleasuring her and you also masturbated the night before, so maybe you weren't replenished. That is, maybe you needed time to recover. The refractory period for men can vary and you may have needed a little more time to "reload." It's really nothing to worry about or be concerned about, and I'm sure she'll understand and hopefully not take it personally.

I'm also afraid that next time we do oral I'll start over thinking and lose my erection again.

Try not to think like that; that type of over thinking can cause a mental block which could impede your performance. It can be like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just try to relax, don't put pressure on yourself -- "if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't" -- and maybe instead of going down on her first, she goes down on you and then you can return the favor on her while you recover. Experiment with it, see what works for you and her. This really isn't a big deal. I think you'll be fine.

Archived