When someone wishes you happy valentines day out of the blue?

dark angel9

Just wondering.

Say a guy you barely know and don't see or talk to often sends you a text wishing you a happy valentines day (on the day). It's not a mass text and there is a short personal message. He doesn't ask you out or does anything more though.

Does that mean he has some interest in you? Or just being polite?

Just wondering.

Say a guy you barely know and don't see or talk to often sends you a text wishing you a happy valentines day (on the day). It's not a mass text and there is a short personal message. He doesn't ask you out or does anything more though.

Does that mean he has some interest in you? Or just being polite?

I would say that he has some interest in you.

I actually had sort of the same thing happen to me this Valentine's day....but it was a guy who I sort of have a bit of a history with. We don't really talk much, and I didn't even know he had my number. When I got the text I didn't even know it was him, I asked who it was but he never answered ( I think he got embarrassed). The next day I asked my friend if that number sounded familiar, she told me it was that guy's number (her huband is a good friend of his so they both have his number). It was weird, but I know he does have some interest in me....so I would say, unless your super close to a guy in some sort of a platonic way....it shows some interest.

Archived