Ladies- What turns you on? Tell us!!!

Okay ladies, this is for you

Many guys here will probably share in my frustraition which is...what does turn you on? When making out with guys, what particular thing can we/do we do that "flicks your switch" as it were? Do tell...

Any replys will enhance the world's happiness when it comes to making out Thank you...and goodnight!!

Now is our turn to hear it..... 8)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere where it's ticklish is nice. Gentle kisses on: the ears, neck region, back...

Also, I have this thing about warm atmospheres. If the temperature is cold, then I will automatically not be in the mood. Mainly because my body gets cold real easily.

Oh, and last but not least, dim lighting-candlelights.

(This applies to boyfriends only. If it's not a boyfriend, then I won't kiss him. That's just how I am.)

Grr, you got me thinking for a long time.

I think I'm harder to turn on... I ignore signals pretty often, and I don't have a lot of turn on spots.

Bf loves kissing my ears, he thinks they're cute... I feel absolutely nothing.

I like being kissed on the neck, hugging from my back, kisses along my spine, or being kissed all by itself can give me orgasm sometimes... sometimes...

The biggest turn on for me, is actually really really simple... 10 min after bf comes out of the shower he carries a smell that'll last the whole day. ^_~ One sniff of that turns me on soooo much. He used to ask me if it smells good or bad because he was worried and I was always smellinig him. I was too embarrassed to tell him though.. now that he found out why i smell him he stopped using scented soap and scented deoderant...

o.k. What "WOMEN" (NOT GIRLS) want. Take CONTROL... bite the lower lip...not hard ...but hard enough. Pull her hair.... run your hand up the back of her head...almost to the top... and PULL... NOT HARD... just enough to make it tingle... Try it on yourself.

The neck is good... gently bite her neck... and don't move your mouth... breathe in then out on her neck...then do it again...over and over.... cold ...hot ...cold...hot...cold...hot.

Also when a man cums... run your fingernails down his back... kinda hard...don"t tear any skin though.

Anything else?????> Michelle

*laughs* Okay, seeing as you were so helpful i will give you some help Loads of things turn me on though...

Well, i have to agree, kissing the neck is always nice, if you put your arms around a girl then really gently blow in her ear, that can be soo nice! But make sure your mouth is close to her ear, otherwise it just tickles...erm...ooo! i know, i love it when im kissing someone and they rub my stomach *dreams* so nice! And if when a guy runs his hands all down my back ending up on the bum...yes, can be nice too. If a guy runs his hands through my hair when we're kissing that can be really nice, i think someone has already said that........i've got a great one!! This turns me on sooo much, when im kissing a guy and he groans or breathes really deeply, i know you cant really do that on purpose but i just wanted to say I find it nice when guys kinda pin you down and kiss you unexpectedly, gives me a massive adrenaline rush. Also kissing or making out when you shouldn't be...

I could go on forever

Oh, I love it when things get hot and heavy and my boyfriend starts moaning and breathing really deeply. That has got to be the biggest turn-on. Makes me want to go at it faster and harder.

Of course, like Tsunami said, you can't really do that on purpose.

So, otherwise, I like it when bf kisses and (gently!) bites/sucks on my ears (oh my goodness, that is amazing!!). Also, when he plays with my hair. Anything to do with my hair. Major turn-on. The smallest, sweetest things are sometimes the best. Like when he runs his fingers up and down my arms. Or cradles my face in his hands. I'm a complete sucker for all that romance movie type stuff.

Most of the things that turn me on have already been stated. Kissing the ears and gently biting the ears and neck is a huge turn on, especially when your guy whispers some nice things into your ears as he does it. I love a bit of communication, ie it turns me on knowing i've turned him on, so if he tells me he feels good, i'll feel good. Same goes for the deep breathing and groaning, big turn on!

I also like when a guy undresses you slowly and takes time to appreciate things like sexy lingerie instead of just wanting to quickly get to whats underneath. Builds the anticipation also.

HAnds running through your hair and gently touching your face when you kiss is very intimate and i also love holding my partners hand, I find this very intimate, dont know why.

Finally i love a bit of cheekiness. A few jokes here and there when you are fooling around. A playful slap or him pinning me to the bed or something. Makes me want to pursue it further.

i DEFINITELY agree with a lot of the posts. everyone is different but personally, i LOVE it when a guy takes control. pins me down, breathes hard in my ear, whisper what he's gonna do to me in a deep sexy voice....WHEW! gettin hot already! anyways, yea. kissing me on the neck just below my ear gets me goin too. also, i like it when a guy lets his hands roam 'wherever'...(wink, wink). sometimes my guy will gimme a smack on the butt, which will REALLY get my juices flowing....hehe.

Oh, the smouldering look and hearing my name in the heat of passion.... *melts* I have an incredible weakness for eyes, seeing the passion in my guy's eyes....

Other things that turn me on:

slow, sensual kisses

gently pulling my hair

kisses on the back of the neck

sucking on my fingers

telling me what he wants to do to me

talking dirty to each other

holding me down (gently -- not into rough stuff)

watching him touch himself

him watching me touch myself

being the aggressor sometimes

taking my face softly in his hand

any really romantic stuff

running his hands down my arms, and then locking fingers with me, holding my hands

telling him what i want to do to him

slowly undressing for him

looking deeply into his eyes while doing any of the above

Forget the neck, Im a boob girl all the way. I love having them massaged, licked, played with and caressed, preferably in that order, lol.

Also, his passion is my passion, the more he wants me, the more I want him.

Kissing and gently biting the lower lip and sucking it. Deep kisses where it seems like he just can't get enough of me. Gently grabbing my hair and burying his hands in it while kissing me.

Ah what the hell, he can smell good and I want it, breathe and I want it. Nimpho. Lol.

I really like being teased.. that is one of the biggest turn ons ever.. if he says what he wants to do to me..approaches me and starts touching me in "happy places" and then backs off and pretends that he wants to just cuddle it drives me nuts. The more that a guy teases me the more it makes me want him to just jump my bones.. Hope that helps guys....