Whys she acting so weird? I need your opinion!!

K well about three weeks ago I started to really like this girl, I gave her eye contact everyday when she walks by, eventually we'd just be looking at each other when going down the hallway. About a week ago, I was walking in the hallway when I saw a friend I had met whos name I dunt know yet, so I walked up to this friend and got the name.

What I didnt know was that the girl I like was sitting behind me, as I was walking away HER friend stood up and started screaming out her name to me out of nowhere. So i went up and introduced myself too, and the girl I liked came over, shook my hand and gave me her name.

Now at first I thought that the whole thing happened because the girl I like told her friend that I was the guy who gives her eye contacts in the hallway, which wouldnt be a bad thing because maybe she likes me too.

Then after the introduction, I find that shes avoiding me now, looks away in the hallway, walks by and pretends not to notice me. Even when I do say hi to her, she doesnt bother to stop to chat, she just kind of waves, say hi and walks away like nothings happened.

Now I personally think that she may be intimidated by me but I cant be sure cause Id really hate it if all these thoughts I was wrtiing above was just a one-way feeling.

So I just wanna hear what you guys think would be the reason for her reaction. We havent had a good talk yet so theres no way that I did something dumb to ruin my chances with her.

Hi you didnt do anything wrong!! The way to win her is not give her any eye contact with her visable of seeing it, act totally not interested and she is going to wonder why, she will come to you, shes going to play her ignore game with you so play it back, trust me it really works!! it wont happen over a day it takes time, but if you act un interested she will be more interested in you, and when she finally talks to you still act uninterested!!! let her play your game this time!

Ok i've been there before , but remember this is the way i deal with it okay so here goes , I think twice before taking an action , and trilple right before applying , why you may ask ? well every single thing you do is actually being count so i'de like to think of her as an enemy in a war !

Now

what would make your enemy happy ? or what is the easiest way to make your enemy win ?

SELF DESTRUCTION that is the easiest way to desroy anyone .

now there is a war going on ... but between who ?

You and your other self .

this other self is what tells you .... but what if .... but i like her .... wouldn't that ... and so on once you end that war you know what to do with the other . and reverse it , she/he is making you kill yourself copycat or know what are the weakpoints and apply .....

Hitler said ... it's not how hard you defend it's how hard you attack .[/u]

I think that's a bit drastic. This is simply a girl you're rather interested in, not some competitor that you must destroy on the way to the finish line.

Antz, I'd just make a point of stopping to talk to her a few times. You come accross as a lucid, intelligent person, and I'm sure you can pull this off gracefully. My impression is that she's just a bit shy/nervous now, and would like you to make a more definitive move so that she knows in her mind that you're really interested.