Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I need some help. If you think that you can help please read and reply because I am so confused.... Should I or Should I not?




Ok I will start with a little background. My boyfriend and I have been dating for only about two months. When we first started dating all I thought was that it was going to be a one-night stand. (Not what I wanted, but the way that I saw it he was to good looking, sweet and nice to actually want to be with me) But in all actuality he stuck around; the first few days were great. We stayed in a Mottle for a few days then I went to my home and he went to his. Nothing seems to keep us apart. I would sneak out after my father went to bed just to see him. Then the bombe shell news got dropped. My boyfriend is Hispanic, and he needed to go to Mexico for a little while because his family needed his help. I was very upset and I did not understand why just about the best thing in my life was being taking form me. The last night that he was here he had me over to his house for a big dinner with his family. That night was awesome everybody was so nice and me being white I did not think that they would take to me very well.... was I wrong. That night his sister almost beat the life out another girl for me. That's beside the point...that night Yuriel told me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and that he wanted me to have his kids. I know that I am young but I really do love him. Now lets get down to my problem...since he left I had not talk to him. It had been 10 days and not word from him. Only his sister and his cousin. Finally I talked to him. Since he has left there has been another guy that my best friend ~AM~ introduced me to. I don't really like him but I do want somebody who wants take care of me and he really wants to. Yuriel said that he would be back in two months and for me that is a long time. I am getting really scared that something is going to happen with this other guy but I DON'T want it to. I love Yuriel, but I scared to wait. I would like to know your advice on weather I should stick to my guns and stay with him and wait for him or not waste me time and over pass the best two months of my life and move on.


Link to comment

Do what you feel is the right thing to do.If you feel that you should not wait for someone that you have only been with for 2 months but really like him just think deep down inside how you truly feel and you will find the answer to your questions,Only you know what you really want and if you feel that you cannot wait for him when you do talk to him just be honest good luck and pm me anytime

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...