BJs 101, please.

faerietale

Ok, here we go.

I don't enjoy giving bjs, but to be honest, not a lot of women do. We have to deal with whether or not the guy is clean, shaven, and learning how to breathe out our noses while working our mouth and both of our hands. It's a lot of hard work, not to say that men don't do as much work.

What I do enjoy is seeing my man get pleasure out of it. However, he loves to cum in my mouth and he loves his morning bjs.

Even though I don't like giving bjs, I will do it, but I HATE giving MORNING BJs. Why? Because I'm tired, my mouth is dry, I haven't brush my teeth yet so I feel gross, and I'm just plain tired/lazy.

I hate the taste of cum in my mouth. I often pretend that it's in my mouth but it's really just in my hands. (I hope he never finds out, YIKES!)

So my questions are:

- What are the tricks/tips for giving morning BJs?

- What about cumming in the mouth? Are there any tips/tricks out there? I know about the drinking pineapple thing.

I love giving morning BJs. That's why guys are the most aroused.

I always keep a small bottle of Scope and a little glass in my nightstand drawer, so we can both rinse before we kiss, to get rid of the morning breath.

I don't have any advice about cumming though. I don't mind at all when my guy cums in my mouth. He's a pretty healthy eater and drinks lots of water, so it has practically no taste.

I don't enjoy giving bjs, but to be honest, not a lot of women do.

I would disagree with this comment ...there is nothing more pleasing than bringing pleasure and sexual control to your man

than giving him a bj .

but what the rest of us do is have a say in when , where and how .... therefore it is enjoyable , and that is supposed to be what sex is ..what sex means between a couple and why communication is paramount .

I don't swallow ....the end

there is no debate , no pressure , no pleading , nothing ...I hate it and I have always made that clear ... but what I then try to bring to the table is " shoot it where you like ...but not in me mush "

same applies for the morning bj ..the only thing going near my mouth is 44 cups of rosie lee and a fag ..or tell him to stay there while you get up and freshen your mouth .

never be afraid to say what you want and what you will do ...this is your body and the act of sex is between two people who are pleasing each other ....be honest and speak your own truth .

I really love giving partners pleasure. I feel like one of the best advice for oral is to just be plain enthusiastic. Maybe ask him to be more verbal in his enjoyment to encourage your enthusiasm?

This! There's nothing sexier than a woman who gets into it--and there's nothing like the turn off of knowing she's only doing it for your sake. I commend you for giving it a go even if you don't enjoy it, but at least for me personally, if a woman isn't into what she's doing, I'd rather she not do it at all.

My advise is to skip the morning BJ's altogether if that's more of your hang up. Regarding the cum, just be honest with him that you don't like the taste and you're not going to want it in your mouth. A man's ego might be fragile, but lying about or hiding such things isn't going to help. Don't worry, he'll be fine if you don't swallow or even let him cum in your mouth.

I think you should look for a guy who can take or leave BJs. If you truly do not like them, why do something that isn't pleasurable. There has to be a guy out there who is more into straight sex as a main course. Then it would just be a non-issue and you would not have to debate whether most women like or dislike giving oral as a justification for your non-preference.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't enjoy giving bjs, but to be honest, not a lot of women do.

To be honest, this is the sort of thing people say when they feel insecure about their own position.

It's always along the lines of "I feel this way, and so does mostly everyone else" rather than just saying, "I feel this way about something, PERIOD".

Dragging countless unnamed nonexistent others into your baeless argument to somehow strengthen your side, when you're really just needing support and advice may seem to be a reasonable course of action but in reality, it's counterproductive.

There's no law that says you have to give BJs, in the morning, at night, or any other time. Just realize that relationships are a compromise and you might have to give in order to receive.

Speaking for myself, and only for myself, I wouldn't date a woman who was so reluctant to give a BJ. That's one of my dealbreakers.

I love doing this for my man when I'm in a relationship it gives me pleasure to give him pleasure it's such a turn on for me! I would actually rather do this for him than have him go down on me maybe that's weird idk, but just being able to savor every morsel of him is like a total aphrodisiac it just makes me melt. Have you ever tried coating him with whipped cream or chocolate sauce? That might help in the taste department and is lots of fun too!

Jeez guys, she's asking for advice. Why labeling her as "insecure"? No one is perfect here and she's willing to learn.

So my questions are:

- What about cumming in the mouth? Are there any tips/tricks out there? I know about the drinking pineapple thing.

As for cumming in the mouth, if it's the taste that bothers you, you could be honest with him and gently let him know that is just something you're not into. Maybe come to a compromise and let him come elsewhere on your body lol? Personally I think the taste is usually not that overwhelming when the cum is in the back of the throat due to the taste buds at the front not being affected too much. After that you could just simple get up and use mouthwash to rinse it out. Talk to your partner, find a happy medium!

I don't enjoy the taste either, so I don't swallow, or spit. The guy you are with should respect that.

I also normally don't go for the morning BJ, after sleeping all night there is sometimes lint or a sweaty taste, not my thing.

I do, however, really enjoy giving BJ's and as long as he's considerate enough to be clean, It brings me (almost) as much pleasure as it brings him.

If the problem is that he needs to shower and shave, tell him. I once had to tell my ex, he would bike to work, bake pizza all day then bike to my house, it was really unpleasant by then. I told him and he had no problem with it at all, he had never even thought of it.

I think the problem is that you aren't vocal enough, you aren't saying what you want and need to change in order for you to enjoy BJ's more.

It's a teaspoon of material, nothing more.

Just like taking Nyquil or that pink antibiotic that doesn't taste so good.

2 seconds and it's gone.

I can't believe people have such a hard time with this for someone they supposedly love!

I don't understand why someone would have to prove there love by swallowing.

I don't understand why someone would have to prove there love by swallowing.

Its a guy thing, it has to do with complete and unconditional acceptance and the spreading of our seed and fertility.

There also might be a symbolic domination component to it.

Its a guy thing, it has to do with complete and unconditional acceptance and the spreading of our seed and fertility.

There also might be a symbolic domination component to it.

I'm sorry, are you a guy or a girl?

Complete and unconditional acceptance? Ha! If a guy wants me to swallow he can improve his diet to show me that he cares when he comes in my mouth. Or he can not come in my mouth to show that he cares about my feelings.

As good as I'm sure it feels there is also a level of respect between two partners, and if one can not handle the tast of semin the other should respect that.

I'm sorry, are you a guy or a girl?

Guy.

If a guy wants me to swallow he can improve his diet to show me that he cares when he comes in my mouth.

Seems fair enough to me.

Or he can not come in my mouth to show that he cares about my feelings.

Or you can let him come in your mouth to show that you care about his feelings. See it works both ways.

As good as I'm sure it feels there is also a level of respect between two partners, and if one can not handle the tast of semin the other should respect that.

Oh cmon, it's less than a tablespoon and it can't be as bad as Nyquil especially the cherry flavored.

Seriously there are bigger things to complain about.

Guy.

Seems fair enough to me.

Or you can let him come in your mouth to show that you care about his feelings. See it works both ways.

Oh cmon, it's less than a tablespoon and it can't be as bad as Nyquil especially the cherry flavored.

Seriously there are bigger things to complain about.

When was the last time you swallowed?

Whenever I go down on my girlfriend and I've got her juices all over my face and on my tongue I've been known to swallow.

Try swallowing semen next time, and I bet the taste will be very different. Depends on the guy's diet, semen can be very bitter and salty. Cherry flavored Nyquil tasted way better.

Try swallowing semen next time, and I bet the taste will be very different. Depends on the guy's diet, semen can be very bitter and salty. Cherry flavored Nyquil tasted way better.

I suggested cough suppressant and you're asking me to perform a gay act.

So not fair!

So not fair!

She makes a valid point. I have tasted my own juices and they are very different from the guys I have tasted. Mine are almost sweet but not very flavored. You could always jack into a cup and get a taste for it yourself.

Diet does have a big effect. It does with women as well but I think it has a bigger effect on guys.

So not fair!

Indeed it is unfair. Assuming the act of tasting and swallowing is easy without even knowing what the semen taste like? I would doubt the validity of your advice. It's almost like saying you know what goat cheese taste like without ever trying goat cheese in your life. To be fair, it won't hurt to try. I won't hold it as a gay act, but simply just something educational.

Archived