Ladies - rank these qualities in order of preference...

Sirenia

My issue isn't that you have a preference for tall men. My issue is that you seem to think short men are evil little trolls that all have complexes.

Which I, myself, disagree with.

Whoa! Whoa! I never said anything about them being evil or trolls...that was all you! Do a higher percentage of the one's I've met seem to have complexes.....well unfortunately yes...do they all, probably not.....and you know what some women find those complexes endearing....so more power to them.

I'll stick with guys of average height or taller. If this edges you out of my dating pool I'm sorry....but seeing as how you seem to have no empathy for victims of violent crime...I'd have to pass anyway.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Smoking - deal breaker if you do.

2. Job/income - in a serious relationship, this speaks about your ambition and how you plan to support an upcoming family to me. It also depends if you are happy with your job. Financial security is everything in a long-term relationship.

3. Age - I want someone around my age.

4. Education - It goes with the career. If you are studying in college and are paying your way, you have my respect.

5. Car - I'm a motorhead. I live in an area where NASCAR is a huge deal and having a car is a necessity. Bonus points to men with NICE rides (truck/sportscar), goes to car shows, and loves to race against my Mustang on the track. Sexy points if you do Motorcross. Awesome points if you got your own boat/jetski (which I do).

6. Hair - The first thing I notice on a guy.

7. Height - Preference is taller... didn't work out for me in the long run.

8. Living - prefer he has his own place. More privacy. I probably can handle roommates for about a year or two, but no more than that.

9. Food - I'm open, but I do not like being around super picky eaters unless it's for health/allergy reasons

10. Drinking - as long as it's social. I don't want an alcoholic.

11. Kids - Not ready for kids now... may want them in the future when I feel absolutely secure in my relationship and fiances. I will NOT date a man who has them from an ex.

What should be added to the list: Has the same recreational interests, loves sports, loves the outdoors, racial/cultural background, into animals (not just kids)

Archived