Feeling very depressed right now

It's been raining for 5 days straight, i don't know if its a fvckign storm or what, but i am going insane at this point i just need relief from everything right now my head feels like its about to cave in and i don't see any happiness in my near future as i have to do all this school work which is also really bogging me down.

aww dela ...sorry your feeling so down ...the rain and dark days dont help darling .

just remember after the 21st the nights slowly start to draw back out again , the new year is upon us with

all our plans and fresh starts , and within weeks we will see the start of the buds on the trees and the world

starts to warm up and flower again ...

I know that might not be the most exciting prospect but its all I got fella x

thanks, i am starting to feel a little better already. I will feel a lot better when the sun will to start showing its stupid face more often, maybe i just need to wake up earlier. I think everything has been hard since my sister moved in as i feel like she is taking over the house. Well i need to do this work i was procrastinating for the past 4 - 5 hours but i think i am ready now. lol

Archived