please can somebody talk to me

hey slow , wow

good for you ..I am so pleased you are emailing with the samaritans ...you have jumped on this and you are trying hard and that is all you can ask of yourself well done.

I am afraid , yes it will be on your records ..so its not for me to talk you into or out of seeing your gp because I do understand your concern . But before you rule it out , I would make an appointment and just have a "chat" about what will be written and your concerns .

I think we are all guilty of putting all our eggs in one basket when it comes to relationships ...love is so wonderful isn't it ..when your in love with someone your invest your thoughts , your time , your energy , your desries , your future ....then when it all falls off the cliff ...

bang

we all come to ena !!

my situation is same none of my friends understand my situation nor my parent .i couldn't tell anyone whats going on inside me .And dont worry things will improve eventually within 6 years.Be positive ,think that this relationship didnt work out cuz god have a better person for u and she's out there wanting u to find her ..so dont give up on anything ...and be a man..okay "time will heal everything " i know giving advice is easy and following advice is hard .And i think u need lots of friends to talk especially girls .Talk to as many girls possible on kik or someother social media .It works for me cuz if u'll be alone and lonely u will think about silly ideas of suicide.so stay tough and talk to more friends

I feel your pain. Believe me. My girlfriend,soulmate,love of my life left me and moved back home 4 hours away seven months ago. This has left me depressed,devistated and lost without her. We didn't part on bad terms. She has visited several times and I have done the same. She was here last weekend and we had a great time,slept together and everything. But then she leaves and returns to her new life. I am left lonely,missing her and wondering how she can just go on and be so ok.

Everyone including my therapist says cut ties with her so I can heal. But I love her so and will never give up on us. Maybe she has. I don't know. It's so very confusing. Hot,cold.

I wish I had good advice for you. I too have contimplated suicide. I hope we both somehow find strenght,peace and happiness.

Good luck my partner in pain.

Thanks guys. I tried to sever ties about 6 months ago. The problem is, hers is the only number I know off by heart. So when I'm feeling down, I know I can just text/call her cos the number is stuck in my head. It's always a mistake though.

My email conversation with samaritans is going well...I think...I say that because sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a computer.

Anyway, I really doubt I'll see a GP and get referred. I really really don't want mental/emotional issues to be on my medical record. It's just not worth it. But i'll see, I asked my email friend what she thought.

Archived