Rough semester pretty much done. I will be home for good next week!!!!

This has been an extremely rough semester of college for me. What makes it worse i that i am in a piss poor location very far from Jersey (Oklahoma). Grieving over my ex in a place like this has hands down been the hardest thing i have ever had to do. Not only was i tortured by th fact that she moved on immediately, but i knew that loneliness and boredom would make the situation waaaayy harder to try and get over.

Now! After four months of torturing myself out here over that lil girl and her bf, i can honestly tell you guys that i am somewhat myself again. I sleep fine, im always happy and i'm about to be done with college!!! I go home for good next week. I have found a new lady friend who i have a lot of chemistry with and she is a mature 26 year old. She is also the prettiest woman i have ever been involved with. Going back to Jersey is going to be one huge sigh of relief, I just pray i never run into my ex or her bf. I wanna keep it out of sight, out of mind. Being home will make life a little easier for me. I'll be around my friends and family and ill be able to eat good food and have a great time.

I'd like to thank everyone on here who read my posts and talked to me. You people really helped me get through these last four months. Lord KNOWS it's been a rough one. I pray i don't have any more sad stories to tell you people. I still think about my ex and what happened, but overall im happy and i'm starting to enjoy life again!

Sometimes you have to let go of the past. I wish you well. My friend and I could never make it work and she is better off moving on. I wont stop liking her,she is beautiful and super sexy! But our time has past us now. I wish her well and never meant to hurt her feelings. It was just anger over feeling rejected,but underneath the good feelings never dimmed. In the end it was only a fantasy. In truth I was only a secuirty blanket for her, an amusement to fill the time. But I did make a good friend that I came to care about.It was something that never could be and never will be....I hope time is good to us both....

Archived