I Don't Know What To Do

Me and My Best Friend Have Been Friends Since Last Year. We Made Out On A Dare, And Now Im Starting To Like Her. I Found Out That She Likes Me Too, But Shes Not For Sure If Shes Bi. She Has A Boyfriend That She Said She Wants To Break Up With, But He Has Too Many Pics Of Her And Shes Scared To. I Don't Know If I Should Drop It And Act Like I Don't Like Her, Or Do Something. I Want To Tell Her, But Im Scared To Lose Her As A Friend. I Don't Know What To Do.

why so many capitals. Okay, first things first you need to slow down. You said you found out that she likes you too, how do you know this, was it gossip or did she tell you directly. Second off, you should talk to her before moving things forward. Maybe she does like you and there could be chemistry there, do you think she is the type of person to just dump her boyfriend if you were to ask her out and do you think that she would be able to date another girl or would she not be open to have a same sex relationship. Communication is key. If you already like her than you are hardly being a friend by keeping that information from her, and it would be torture for you not to be honest. Take a chance, if you guys kissed and you felt like she was getting into it, than maybe there is room for more; however realize that a relationship is much more complicated than a hook up and you might want to take it really slow with this one to see how things go at first. Chances are if you guys kissed the friendship will never be the same.

She Told Me Directly, I Wanted To Tell Her I Like Her Too, But How?, Our Friendship Isn't The Same, And I Think It Would Be Werd To Talk To Her About It. I Really Like Her And I Don't Want To Lose Her As A Friend, Im Scared To Take The Chance, I Don't Know What To Say, What If I Say It At The Wrong Time?, Or Say The Wrong Time?

It seems like you are just nervous/shy about the whole situation. I understand its, your best friend. There is something there, you just need to man up and do something about it. I think you can handle it if you get confident, but of course there is risk involved. There is risk with anything even crossing the street, you could get hit by a car but you are never going to know what is on the other side if you never take the first step. Chances are if she said she likes you, and you guys kissed than you are worrying about nothing. I would just say becareful because of the boyfriend situation and guys tend to get really angry especially if they are going to be dumped for a girl (no offense).

There is no wrong time to tell someone how you feel unless they are like going through a some serious ****. If it was me, i would wait till we were both having a really great time together, this way if you tell you her you want to be more than just friends, it will either be an even better day, or ruin the mood if she says no. Don't try to catch her when she is like really busy or stressed. Good Luck, remember even if it doesn't work out relationship wise, if she is 'truly' your friend you won't end up losing her friendship. Have faith.

Archived