Well, here we go again. To make a long story short, I met this girl shortly after my ex broke up with me 4 months ago. When I first met her, she told me that she wasn't seeing anyone. So, we went out a few times, hit it off, and slowly became attached to each other. After a couple of months, we began to spend more and more time together, and even went out of town for a weekend. Well, I come to find out that she has a boyfriend. She tells me that all she does is argue with the guy, and yet, she refuses to break up with him for me. It has been several weeks since I found out she has a boyfriend, and yet, she still continues to talk to me like nothing her boyfriend doesn't exist. I was involved in a previous relationship where I got attached to someone who was married (I was also married at the time ). I refuse to be in that kind of relationship again. One day she acts like she is about to leave him for me, and the next day she talks about how she is considering letting her boyfriend make things right one last time. This girl and I get along extremely well, share the same interests, and despite only knowing each other for four months, feel like I've known her for years. I tried to not get attached to her in the beginning of the relationship, but after spending so much time getting to know her, I have come to realization that I love her. However, I can't live with the fact that she has a boyfriend who she hates being wih, but refuses to let go of. Should I just walk away from this relationship? Everytime I try to walk away and leave her alone, she gets in contact with me and tells me that she can't be without me in her life. I love her and care for her very much, but I can't live with the fact that there is someone else there. Would walking away now be the right choice? I don't want to leave, but if she isn't going to leave him for me, I'd rather be hurt now than be led on and hurt later.

LEAVE HER! I was in the EXACT same situation. I told her boyfriend about what was going on and she still didn't give either of us up. I let my heart override my brain. We started having sex, which only increased my desire for a relationship. Eventually the tension built, the resentment built and one day I exploded. She swore me off at first, but came back. Then it started all over again. And again. Now she tells me that she doesn't even want to be my friend because I am "violent and angry." She admits that she should have dumped her boyfriend before we got intimate, but she holds my outbursts at her against me. She uses that as her reasoning for "leaving me." So now I've become the "bad guy" when in reality it really is her who should have that label. It has left me confused, heartbroken and suicidal. I'm on anti-depressants and go to counseling once a week. Do not let yourself get to this point man. Please, walk away now while it's still possible. Besides, if you leave her, she might dump the boyfriend just to get you back.

Since you know it is coming, It will not be a surprise for your heart. Run as fast as you can buddy. This is very unhealthy. If she sleeps around, she can even bring STD and give it to you. I know you love her, but think real hard my friend. I will go over this test..take it as a lesson. She is the one who is confused not you.... let her figure out what she want. leave her alone..run

This girl doesnt like you. She doesnt like her boyfriend either. She is just one of those selfish girls who want to have their cake and eat it too. Do you really want to continue to let this girl play with you like this? I would have more respect for myself and go out and find someone who is worth your time and actually likes you and wants to be with you. Not some selfish girl who wants everything for herself. The longer you stay in it the more cake she eats. RUIN HER PARTY NOW!