Which girl seems more fit for a relationship?

CasualDude10

In your opinion, which is the girl that I should talk to. Keep in mind I am a senior in highschool, and very respectable to girls.

#1) Shes a freshmen attending Michigan State University. We used to have a thing a year ago for about a month, but then I broke it off. We've always seem to have a thing for each other and still do. We've been texting more lately, and we sort of flirt.

#2) Shes a junior in Highschool. She sort of is a ****, but is really into me. She texts me a lot, and we too used to have a thing last year. Ive been texting her too. Problem is is that she is too clingy. That is what turned me off about her, also the fact she is 5 foot 1 and im 6 foot 2.

#3) She is a junior in hs. We texted my sophomore year for a couple days until she texted me saying she'll text me back when she finds her phone lol. So i stopped texting her. Recently she has seemed to get interest in me. We are suppose to hangout this saturday. She came up and talked to me in the hallway two days ago. I was told to text her that night. When I did, she took forever to respond, so I stopped texting her. Also, she said she wanted one of my other friends to go saturday because she doesn't want things to be awkward. But then she said she doesnt want to have that kid all over her and wants to talk to me. Problem is with her is that I don't want her to pull some **** and stop talking to me.

I want to get into a relationship. Which one do you think is the best option for me?

Archived