What can you do when your life has no sex and no romance?

cadmiumblue

I do suggest that curbing the sappy books/movies/shows for a while would help. .

I thought about it...but no. I can't. I need to feel good, even if it's from something that's pretend. I just need SOMETHING to feel good.

I have to have something sexy in my life, even if it's not really happening. Those shows and books and movies are pretty much the closest thing I have to a sex life. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't a) masturbate and b)watch those shows.

Wow. That was probably tmi. Sorry.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the important life and growth formula for each of us is to becoming able to put our passions into creation..to channel our potentials and excess towards usefulness , positive contributions and living that better and higher quality of our beings....you need to help yourself to be transformed towards your higher being...you sound to be immature and fearful of life realities''if you keep doing what you said you are doing you will never grow....real life is a challenge and will happen only through love and courage... silk worm putting cocoon around itself till becoming a butterfly...stop exposing yourself and let your growth process happens...

Archived