Mentally suffering

I am having stressful, frustrating, and confusing thoughts about my sexuality.

I am confused if I am truly gay homosexual, or not.

I have physical attraction toward females and sometimes males. Emotions toward mostly females in thr past although I haven't liked a girl in years. I feel an emotiOnal calm and at ease around males. I just don't know, my thoughts go back and fourth.

Months ago I declared I was gay for the first time and it felt great but then I met a girl at a gay bar and made out with her and really enjoyed it even though my mission was to experiment with guys. Ahhh I so bunched up and feels like a traffic jam in my head.

I wonder if I am bi and have repressed my gay side in the past and that's why it feels good to just say inwardly to myself and outwardly that I am gay.

I feel so overwhelmed.

It may feel good to say that you are gay, but on the other hand it can also be a bit of a let down to realize that most people aren't going to care one way or another. When it comes down to it, so what if you are gay? The vast majority of your life's problems and worries have nothing to do with the fact that you are, and that is most certainly the case with your friends and the people you know. Maybe it is just time to move on.

• 8 months later...

Archived