Paniking after thinking about what i'm doing.....

ok...well, if u've read my last posts, u already know that i'm depressed and all of that stuff.....

Well, what has been happening for the last week is that...i hardly care about anything anymore.i cut when i feel like it and don't try to stop myself anymore( but my friends don't know, cuz i didn't tell'em and i and i do it where i know they won't c), i've gone out 4 the last 5 nights with friends....we met boys and stuff...drank( but i didn't do anything though...i don't know what was stopping me..), i actuallydidn't eat 4 2 days, but now i'm just eating the less food i can(i decided i want to loose wait, as fast as i can..),[i'm in 12th grade and never failed a test before a couple of weeks ago, now i can't even pass one!]..and ather stuff...

why am i acting like this? i know its not good 4 me, but i cant help it....the only time i truly feel happy is when i drink(which i can't exactly do 2 often, cuz i'm still going 2 school)..lol..

any advice/comment?

thx

I got an advice: Stop cutting yourself, life is too precious for you to waste it away.

A comment? The only thing runnign through my mind the whole time I was reading your post is "Why does so many teenage girls drop down to this level?"

You just gotta get your life back on track instead of wasting it away.

i used to be just like you...well except for the cutting part, but i used to drink my @$$ off.

but dont worry about it that much, its only a phase. and it give it some time, but while waiting try to fight it, dont cut yourself, dont drink, and eat...even if youre not hungry, cause trust me you dont want to live your life like this, it sucks @$$.

so just fight it and be strong

dood you have so much more to live for then drinking, being upset over guys and cutting yourself. it may seem bad now..but no matter what it is gona get better ..believe me!! i have gone through bouts of depression but you always have to keep hope! its a natural part of life look at all the other people out there..there are lots in the same shoes as you some worse some better. and drinking is a horrible way to cope with things your problems are still there when you sober up and sometimes are even worse! sXe wooo...i dont do drugs or drink at all any longer..you dont need that stuff to have fun, and it just brings about bigger problems..and you can really take pride in the fact that you dont give in to those things!! so think about cutting down on that ..but dont worry you are not alone!! and no matter how you feel now things will get better!

Being a teenager is so hard. I'm so glad I don't have to go through it again. Not only do you have the normal stress in your life like school and family but you are also growing and changing and trying to find your place in this world. You are confused about who you are and what you're going to do with the rest of your life. (I'm speaking in general terms here) So the stress in your life is probably very great, I agree. Everyone deals with this stress in their own way.

This sounds like such a cop out and I've said it before and I'm going to say it again, get yourself to a counsellor. Cutting and drinking are not healthy ways to deal with your stress and only a professional will be able to help you manage these habits and addictions.