I am getting the keys to my first apartment on my own today!!!!!!!!!!

TalkThatTalk9

OMG ENA!!!!

Today, at 3pm I PICK UP THE KEYS TO MY OWN APARTMENT!!! MY FIRST, VERY OWN, APARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am nervous as heck... haven't been able to sleep in two days... but the day is here.

just had to share

there are so many things to do this weekend, but I will enjoy every second of it because I do not have my ex there yelling at me for ANYTHING I do.... and when I want to make my curtains purple yellow blue and orange or something... I CAN IF I WANT

WOOOOO!

he always told me I could not do this..... time to prove him wrong!

OMG ENA!!!!

Today, at 3pm I PICK UP THE KEYS TO MY OWN APARTMENT!!! MY FIRST, VERY OWN, APARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am nervous as heck... haven't been able to sleep in two days... but the day is here.

just had to share

there are so many things to do this weekend, but I will enjoy every second of it because I do not have my ex there yelling at me for ANYTHING I do.... and when I want to make my curtains purple yellow blue and orange or something... I CAN IF I WANT

WOOOOO!

he always told me I could not do this..... time to prove him wrong!

CONGRATS!!! I know how you feel. I moved into my first apartment by myself almost exactly 1 year ago and I love it! I'm 38 and had lived with room mates and (ex) GFs for way too long. It's so nice to be able to do what you want, when you want, and how you want.

As iamkaylee said, you're going to love it.

Archived