Could do with people to talk to...

As title suggests.

I'm still trying to pick myself up from a break-up that happened over a year ago. We were together for over three years and she was my first love.

Basically the break was very messy and there was little to no reconciliation and any chance of us getting back to speaking terms isn't really going to happen (as much as I'd like it to).

I just need people to talk to every time I'm feeling **** which has been quite regularly recently. I know it'd a weird request. Would rather do it in PMs too so if you don't mind listening to my crap then just message me.

Well, its 4am as i write. I juat broke down again and contemplated suicide. This is how things have been foe the last few nights. i actually think im getting worse.

The thing is, I'm not just dealing with the breakup although it is the main problem. I'm just strugglung with life ws a whole hence the suicidal thoughts. no job, no prospects, no family and no friends. Im isolated and Feel completely alone.

I just dont know what to do. I've been ultra depressed for over a year which cant be good for my mental health.

Don't know what to say but i need help and i dont really want to go see a shrink.

Don't know what to say but i need help and i dont really want to go see a shrink.

^ Sometimes that's the only way to go to really get the proper and professional help you need. Calling a local Help Line would be a good start, because when things get so bad, then I don't believe total strangers on the internet will be able to help in a constructive way.

Archived