Help...don't know how to read these signs.

joedown

I just moved and these girls are always yelling "Your hot","Hey ___" Even though i never met them.I think my mom talks to their parents. Any way,I never made a move,but one day all three girls came to my drive way asking (Exact Quote from the one girl I Like):

"What grade are you in?

"Do you have a GF yet?"

So yesterday when I got home from school I got her number.Today I asked her to a movie and she said maybe and call her later. I called and she said She has too much homework.I have a gut feeling she didn't and she was nervous to go from me. The day I got her number she was all red and shocked that i asked her number from the other two girls. I heard her friends whispering to her(the girl I like) "he asked for your number,you look like you thought he didn't like you."

I want to know if im wasting my time tomorow. What should I do?Im at the point of saying "what does it take for you to be my GF"(in a nice joking way.) Please help!!

I think maybe she didn't think you would like her back? I think maybe she is scared or nervous? Or maybe all 3 girls lliek you and she doesn't want them to feel hurt? hmmm tricky one!

Be patient, you've made your move...she knows you're interested .. the ball's in her court at the moment. If she doesn't end up going out with you don't worry considering you are the new guy in town, you are off to a good start with the ladies!...go gettem!

Don't take her to a movie, reason being no time to communicate with each other, instead aim it at something more casual...umm lets see here ideas

Combination of the following.

Pizza/ice cream/Miniature golf/The mall/Walk in the park something like that, and plan it on a Sunday, it's usually the day a girl is Less likely to be "busy" or have Homework.

Somewhere that you two can sit down and talk to each other, not like a movie where your sitting for a hour looking at a oversized TV screen zoned into a movie that really isn't making much sense to either of you, b/c your both probably wondering.-

"why am i here, this is uncomfortable for me"

Thank you for your help.I just feel lonely when it comes to girls. I just want someone to hold when I go out places.Im 17 and it seems everyone around me has a women. Other than the three girls,all the women in my town know me for one thing ......me Car. Since I don't have a girlfriend i put money into my car as a substitiue. The other problem is that it's getting worse and worse.(today just put 300 into a engine dress kit.).

Like I said before thanks for your help and listening to me vent.

dood dont worry bout if you are with someone or not...thats stressin it for no reason ..just go with the flow and keep urself content(seems like you do this nicely with ur car (wat kinda car is it ? )) but dont worry seems like you got some interest and even if those dont come to anything your a newbie and will find many more girls becoming intrigued !!!! and i have been single for a long time and am pretty happy , with friends and family...you may wish you could cuddle everyonce and awhile but thats normal ..dont fret ..in due time you will find what you are looking for!!!

Kinda funny, I do the same thing. I just dump my paychecks into my vehicles and fix them. Its a way to get my mind preoccupied. Around here, im known as the guy with many cars. People ask me "how many cars you got?" "need?" "your always in a different one"

I also try to work on self improvement. Go to the gym, force myself to drink more water, keep my place clean. It gives me more confidence so if i do approach a girl I feel that i somehow have my act together regardless of the outcome.