Suicide living...Cancer killing

I want to tell every one who did reply to my post thanks and i know that all of your voices really did help.I want to tell every one that life is worth living and even if you think that you are feeling so bad and even if the odds are stacked against you you can make it i've got a story to tell so listen up:

Hello everyone,

I have a story to tell......for a long time....ive been messed up....drugs, suicide, everything at once......and....i hate to say this....but everything that was once in this post.....was a lie.....i would like to say it was the drugs that made me lie......but i am afraid that wouldnt be the truth either.......the drugs had something to do with it i guess.....but after ive gotten some help....and had someone to talk to....i realize all the things i lied about.....i made all those things up so everyone would give me more attention......i know this sounds dumb now....and i know it was dumb....but i did it......it may have been the drugs talking.....it may have been my own in-securities.....but it happened.......i am sorry to everyone who posted in this topic because i lied to you......but i want to thankyou for even caring enough to post........i am sorry.......goodbye.....

Wow, powerful post...Makes you wonder who really is watching over our us.

Private message me so i can get your name for next week Sunday, so the man upstairs doesn't get confused when i say a prayer for lonly112000

One thing i can't turn away from is my faith.

Congratulations! That;s wonderful news. \

I don't do smileys, but this deserved a happy dance.

If you ever feel like taking your life again, just try to remember the feeling you had today when you found out that you were cancer free & how much it meant to you that you were given a second chance at a long life.