hi guys & ladies

i need your help i've been single for 18, i guess i was waiting to meet the right girl/ guy and i'm a student ever since i started college i fell i was attracted to this girl . i dont no here name or anything about and ever time i see her walking by i always see to my self i will ask her, i will ask her. my friend think's i'm going to be come a stalker because when ever where together and she walkes by i always go " look their she is" i dont no what to do i really like this guy but dont no any chat up lines or nothing can you plse help !

Dear Falocn,

I'm a girl, and the one thing i kno that girls appreciate is a man who is not shy and can ask a girl out without friends beeing invloved. Your in college, you're a mature man. You really like this girl so I suggest you just walk up to her and start a conversation start with, "Hey..i've seen you around here befor ...etc..." And then just keep talking about something. Then, when you get to kno her better you can ask her out. Take a chance, i mean what have you got to loose?

I hope this helped!

bye!

p.s If you have any concerns or any questions...just pm me!

I definitly agree with Sexygirl. Start from whatever you want. The most important thing is you starting a conversation. I think she is also waiting for it.

Good luck

Don't worry it doesn't matter at all what to talk about. Two loving hearts will understand each other.