She stopped texting suddenly

diddums

So been texting this girl recently and suddenly shes just stopped. Ino shes busy with work everyday literay all day till 12-2am. very long hours but shes always replied eventually. The last text I got from her was last week. A real fun text from her saying what she had been up to and really talkative. I responded and havnt had anything back, even sent her a message on facebook and still nothing back. Not sure how to understand this sudden stopping. Could be shes really really busy and forgot etc and im overreacting.

Ill leave her for a while I think and maybe contact her in a few weeks?

I agree that texting isn't a relationship, but it's definitely when people are more themselves because they don't have to worry about... anything, lol - they can just stop responding.

I'm sorry honey bunny, but It sounds like she's phasing you out.

Any time someone's behaviour changes (in this case she went from texting to not texting) & the result isn't good (you're not hearing from her) the reason behind it is probably bad as well.

If you're truly interested in her I'd give her a call, but you need to proceed with caution.

If she picks up of course she's going to apologize profusely for not responding, being busy, etc. because what person is *really* going to say she doesn't want to talk to you, you know?

Make that call, ask her on a date, & see if she says yes & then sticks with it.

I don't think she will so be prepared for that, but you never know.

You have to try, right?

GL,

Don't call or text again. Next.

Plenty of hotter, smarter, more mature and better off broads out there.

Why settle for one with baggage? NEXT!

For the record, until you've gone on a few dates with a girl, you barely text them, it's "Hey hey! You're the only girl whos number I remember from the other day!"

"Hahaha, just kidding. What's up?"

"Hey, I'm free the weekend after next, lets get some java and maybe some grub!"

"Ok, great I'll call you that afternoon."

or in case of rejection (which is VERY unlikely when "asking" this way) you say, "Your loss." and then leave it there without responding unless she asks you a legit question and even then you wait and then reject her/get her to ask you out.

P.S. Her "baggage" is passive aggression. Not responding to texts is only the tip of the iceberg and is actually a red flag.

We've been on a date and she loved it, we've both kissed or made out what ever you will call it. We've been keeping contacting in calls and texts and trying to find time to arrange another date over this summer but we've both been so busy. I just cant figure out how you can text someone all excited and talkative then a day later just stop seems a bit strange to me and now to get no responses?

Were arent the biggest texters in the world and we both have said it to each other many times, had a good laugh about it aswell. I'll give it some time as ive got things to do and I am talking to another girl at the moment aswell who knows how it will go with this one, but maybe this girl is just too busy and needs the time to do whats important in her life.

Ino how it can be, I get friends shouting at me sometimes saying why I havnt responded to a call or text...they often forget how busy I am that talking and socializing has to take a 2nd place in what im doing right now.

Archived