There IS a light at the end of the tunnel.

My man and I were together for 4.5 years. I have 5 children and 2 of them are his. I broke it off with him 3 months ago today. I can honestly say I am a lot happier with my children. My children are way happier too because they are no longer hearing the constant arguing and fighting. At the beginning I thought I would do whatever i needed to get him back but after n/c for the duration of this break up has made me stronger. This time has made me see what was lacking in our relationship and where we went wrong. I can honestly say through experience that if two people want something bad enough, they both need to work at it together. Relationships take a lot of dedication and partnership.

Yes indeed, totally agree. Love and relationships do require work. But as in most things today, when people want something they want it now and nice and easy. It seems that media and other sources make us believe that love should be magical and easy, everything fits together, we complete each other and the rest will flow peacefully forever hehe. Yes, love is magical, yet it is not easy, we complement each other and the river flow does change in speed and intensity throughout time. It may even change directions due to rocks and barriers, but it always finds the sea and ocean. Are we willing to flow together through all that to reach our final destination together? Or will we dry out before?

Peace