Crazy weekend - Ex sends mass email to mutual friends!

Hi all,

My ex boy friend of just over a year and I broke up exactly 15 days ago, and we have zero contact since (phone, text, person). I was actually doing as okay as I possibly can. He had broken up with me in an crass manner actually. Today, I received an angry phone call from a mutual friend. He had apparently emailed some 7 or 8 of our common friends on Facebook. He said in the email that our break up was due to the fact that one of our mutual friend had falsely accused him of hitting on another common friend. A mass email on facebook!

Our break up had nothing to do with any other person. He is an angry and impulsive person and often started arguments. He broke up with me because we were "incompatible." I am NO idea what this email is about. He is 33 years old and a lawyer, and why would he think sending a mass email to our mutual friends is at all a good idea??

My friends have largely instructed me to stay zero contact and completely disengagement. But man, this is crazy stuff. He is a top 10 law school graduate, and what is his problem? Why would any adult behave this way?

Archived