Should she tell everything?

My sister has been going out with this guy and it has been going on for a year,then she found out he has a gf and it all stopped ,they had a fight and he was a jerk.she fell for him and it was hard to get over him.anyway months went by and they started to talk again.they met 7 days ago he "apologized" for all etc,,he started even flirting,then said he sees no future with his gf because she is not the same religion like he(my sister is).anyway it all ended again in a bad way,they deleted eachother and all..so NO CONTACT.She is thinking about telling his gf EVERYTHING,mostly for revenge.he has been a jerk towards her.is that a good idea? he certainly deserves it,,but she is still not over this guy! so this is mostly a revenge thing from her side

Oh, I feel her pain. And tempting as it is to say, heck yeah, go for it ... I don't think the additional drama will be good for her. She'll be perceived as the rejected "other woman" who is doing anything she can to stir the pot. It could come back to bite her.

If anything, she should not say anything at this point, but save the right for later down the line, when she's over him and kinda doesn't care anymore. Then she can decide, rationally instead of emotionally, whether it's best for her or the other girl to have that little chat.

Archived