hi need some advice again :D

yamajii89

Hello, my partner and i have been going out for 3 months and we are madly in love with each other. However it seems to me that our activites are getting too repetative. usually we go out and have dinner or lunch, watch a movie, go to recreation centers, to the park, shopping, and a heck of a lot more. we only go out once a week since she is a full time worker and so am I.

I gues what i am asking is some advice of other things we could do on a date.

Ya know, you haven't said anything about a night in. What about a date night - even better a surprise for her! Make her dinner, rent her a favorite movie and find a pretty presentation of her favorite dessert and if you are sexually active make it an extra spicy night in the bedroom! After a while, things do get a little boring - and you just gotta find a way to put a twist on normal life to shake it up.

Well it dends on your interests but: hiking, concerts and music, plays (we have some free ones in the park this summer), biking, art walks, free lectures at your local university, kayaking, rock climbing at a local rock climbing gym, inviting other friends over for a game night, dancing, going to a museum, go for a run together, wine tasting or visiting a local brewery, go to a baseball game, fishing, bowling, exploring local landmarks...

Our newspaper has a section on arts and entertainment with a calendar of many things to do on the weekend so perhaps you have that too.

Archived