Should I be concerned?

I'd be concerned too because you never know who they are sexting, how old the guys are etc etc. These things can sometimes end very badly (seen some horror stories on the news in recent times). Yes, it is disturbing and of great concern, but not sure how one can stop it from happening - unless they have their phones/computers taken away from them, which is highly unlikely.

of course im concerned about her being stupid enough to end up pregnant (thats actually my biggest fear with her), but im also afraid to tell our mom. For one, shes not the best, she doesn't know the best about disciplining. My lil sis (the one this post is about) already barely goes to school yet gets no real punishment (obviously from still hanging out with friends). I also dont want to alienate my sister from me. They are visiting in a few weeks. Maybe I can talk to her without involving my mom? ugh I just hate being put in this position. I want to do what is best for my sis. I just am not sure what that is or WHAT will get through to her. I know my mom certainly doesnt...

Archived