Pain when masterbating

iwishiknew

When I masterbate, I get some pain on the left side a little above my thigh area close to my penis. I have no pain at all on right side. But other than that I don't have any pain when I pee, just when I cum. Not sure why I get this pain? Something with the muscles? To much masterbating? Is this a big concern? Maybe I should rest and not masterbate for a few days?

How long has this been happening for? First I would do some squats or exercises for your legs and butt, and see if that irritates the area. If its muscular, it shouldn't just be happening when you have an orgasm.

A friend of mine was having similar pains a couple years ago... not to scare you, just speculation, but he had a herniated muscle. These natually occur and are brought out over time (not necessarily from overuse of a muscle). There's really no such thing as "too much masterbating" all in all (unless you never leave your house lol). Your doctor can usually just squeeze the muscle and tell right away, but an ultrasound is done to confirm it.

Other than that, if this is a new thing, you could have just pulled the muscle in some weird way, and it could just heal itself in a few days.

Either way, I'd say try to go a day or two without masterbating (I knowwww, don't hate me) and see if the pain has subsided. If not, the doc will have the answers.

Also, you can check out the forums on some men's health sites, like link removed for example. There will be a lot more men on there with knowledge about these things and could maybe offer better advice than us

It has been happening for a few days, I will take a break, which will be hard for me to do. I can squat with no pain. I also can run miles and there is no pain. Not sure if it is a hernia and not sure how that would of happened. How long does a herniated muscle take to heal?

If a muscle herniates, unfortunately the solution is surgery. Sometimes with a small herniation, the doctor can pop it back into place. But if its majoy, surgery. That's why I don't want to jump the gun with this and scare you.

Sometimes we just get freak pains that have no explanation, that's why I think you should just give it a few more days. But if it persists or gets worse, get to the doc asap

Archived