These are the adventures of a young man

Imagine a young boy who all he ever wanted in life was love. Now imagine he has grown up and in his teens. He's want for love has changed due to his maturity. It's still pretty much the same but instead of wanting love he wants a chance of love. All through out his teenage years he could be friend with girls You could see he enjoyed there company and he would always get along with them. But with every girl ever had ever had a slight bit of romantic interest he gets nothing but rejection and the good old fashion "I just wanna be friend"

As you guessed the young boy is me. What is wrong with me? I have always heard girls complain and moan about their boyfriend. But when there is a choice for them to be with someone that will love them and treat them as an equal instead of a live in prostitute and house cleaner. They always go for the live in prostitute and house cleaner. I don't just want the good times I want the bad times as well, I want the whole package. Or am I wrong and should I just start being an bastard because it seems to me that is what they want. Either way I feel very sorry, not for me but for everyone else because I have so much love to give. The irony I guess is that I it will remain in its spot in my heart, unused, unloved nothing but a waste

If anyone can explain why I would be grateful but please refrain from the good old fashion answer of "just be patient and your will find somebody" and the you just need to be assertive. I have heard these all before and I have found they aren't the problem.

Okay, you said be blunt. Are you possibly a little dorky or weird? Maybe watch someone you think is very smooth and do what they do. Be aware of your dress. Girls like to laugh, so work that funny thing out. And even if you are dorky or weird, yes, someone will love the heck out of you and walk the ends of the world for you, they just haven't gotten to you yet. Life is long, don't fret.

Life is not long. Well not mine any way.

Thanks for the advice but the only people who get anywhere with girls in my country (Australia) seem to be people who treat them like crap. I refuse to treat some one like that.

I kinda figured in that last couple days why bother anyway. I guess that I am unlovable. Pity though I could have made someone happy.