I'm gay straight bisexual and pan sexual

Wikipedia defines it as an enduring attraction to the opposite sex and also a greater society personal identification, so sort of the physical mental and or spiritual attraction toward the opposite sex...AND it's context in society and it's social meaning as far as identifying oneself, as I would interpret with heavy angle of ones personal feeling if them self.....this is talking about straight of course and gay would be same definition but with same sex. And I truly identify with both sexualities , one does not exclude the other in my mind, and wen I claim one or any of these it is not a claim of someone else's definition of these but my personal feeling towards the ideas and my perinatal connotations that are considered.

I have an idea of what it means to be straight gay bi an pansexual and I am owning to the fact that these concepts in my self each have a place equally and together....therefore I and GAY bisexual heterosexual and pansexual....I love you all , muah!

For any of my previous responders , especially people who have responded to multiple posts of my mine , that may include me claiming I'm straight in the past , or gay yesterday .....I want to say that this is who I am today, and how I feel, I'll be GAY tomorrow and that's ok

What you are is someone who thinks is a style to be a sexuality. No offense, but ever wonder why people say "oh he/she is just confused!"

You're gay, straight or bi. Then again if you dont want a label then say "im me." and leave it alone, but to use multiple contradictory labels is to remove the intended meaning of the label. making it useless for those who really do belong to one of those groups.

I'm afraid I still don't follow, but I don't think it really matters what you call it. Your sexuality doesn't define you, so there's no need to define it. You're the same person whoever you like. Just be honest.

It matters, it just makes life simpler to identify with a certain label. It makes language possible, and that is all it is.

It matters, it just makes life simpler to identify with a certain label. It makes language possible, and that is all it is.

I don't get the impression he simply is looking for something to succinctly describe his preferences to others, rather his trying to force-fit a label to a sexuality he doesn't have self-awareness of yet.

It feels really good and affirming to say I'm gay......anything other than that always feels like im unsettled or broken inside, being gay is really something that feels good to embrace, on the same coin I was really into this Asian chick I was making out with the other night and plan to call her I a few days ,,,,,,,,I can be gay and still into chicks

Who made any of the contradictors here the authority on these terms.....who made anyone man women or trans person an authority over me on these terms .....no one I can claim all these or any Of these any time I want, I can say that Im a women too, I can do whatever the f I want.....And so can anyone else , I'm gay bisexual heterosexual pan sexual and straight

Isn't interesting and messed uP that people feel they can tell anOther human being what can be their orientation , I'm telling you that I feel this way, and ur saying that I can't ....am I not allowed .....who has the rIght to tell me what I can and can't be

Good for u be who u want to be and not a box so many people want to tell you who should be f............k labels i try not to belong to any club i only owe allegiance to myself and the people I love nobody else.

The OP can be whomever he wants to be sure but if you are going to be social and going make connections emotional, sexual..... You mention that you owe allegiance to the people you love, friends, partners, lovers. The questions is who do you want to be to those people? If all you want to be is friends and want to keep things casual and you are not interested in making commitments in anyway and you are upfront and honest about it, you can say whatever you like. To me when someone I don't know and am interested in tell me he is gay, queers, bi, or straight but has sex with men, it tell me something about him, and that is useful to me. It is not about me wanting to put you in a box, it is about tell me something about you so I can get to know you. Yes it seems messed up what the OP is saying but at least hes is honest about it, and if that is how he is in real life then I don't have any issues either. I wouldn't date him with a 10 foot pole but that is another issue.

Who made any of the contradictors here the authority on these terms.....who made anyone man women or trans person an authority over me on these terms .....no one I can claim all these or any Of these any time I want, I can say that Im a women too, I can do whatever the f I want.....And so can anyone else , I'm gay bisexual heterosexual pan sexual and straight

Uh.. common sense. This is just logic. Sure, you can put your hands on your hips and say whatever tickles you inside--that doesn't make it logically consistent, and it doesn't make it true.

I can say I'm a jack russell terrier one day and a dolphin the next. That doesn't make me either of those things.

Why don't you tell us what being gay means to you? I'm not going to argue, I'm just curious.

Uh.. common sense. This is just logic. Sure, you can put your hands on your hips and say whatever tickles you inside--that doesn't make it logically consistent, and it doesn't make it true.

I can say I'm a jack russell terrier one day and a dolphin the next. That doesn't make me either of those things.

Yes but obviously when I speak my mind I am talking about these labels in context of what they mean for me, the word gay and the word straight are certain ideas that we all share but also have specific individual connotations in my mind, and for me these words can both have a place in my identity and they truly do I feel, these labels are just words and I for concepts we are attempting to define , YES when we accept the world culture and society for what it is then this is hard to understand and in many ways impossible, but I have never just plugged in and said okay I'll follow these rules....look at accepted science and medicine...they change constantly but those old concepts like hysteria or libodomy were very real in their time and truths , so all I am doing is reaching down inside and telling my truth and how my heart feels...not to challenge a system that is just a by product of my personal condition as a person

However, the terms "hysteria" and "lobotomy" refer to a specific concept.

You are obviously allowed to feel and call yourself what ever you want. But to expect others to know how you define things only in your world, when the rest of the world is using the "normally accepted" definition --- is naive.

Is pan sexual having sex wit kitchen utensils? I have heard of it I do not know what it means though? be whatever u like other people are going to call u whatever they want to anyway introduce something knew they get confused and claim u do not know what u r talking about some if not many do not like difference.

Pansexuality is essentially where gender doesn't play a role in attraction, it doesn't really matter if someone is male or female in what causes them to want to have sex with them. In that way it makes it different than bisexuality where someone might feel attraction to either sex, but the fact that someone is male or female is an important component in their attraction. Anyways that is how I understand it. The OP clearly can't be all these different things.

Archived